Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Hot Seat

Nope. I'm not in trouble. I've been very good in fact. Still, Milord wanted to try out something new. He calls it the "Hot Seat" and tells me that after this first "experiment" it will be used only for punishment or display. Today, though, he will use it for both to see how it works. I could back out of this, but I won't. I'm curious as well and besides, I love the look of pride on his face when I agree to do something new even though I know I will be pushed to my  limits.

First, he fucks me. No making love, a good, hard fucking. He leaves my pussy in peace (damn it all to hell) and uses my anus. He's not cruel. He used a ton of lube and for that I'm grateful. Still, he took his time and I thought my body would split open. He refused to allow me to cum and this was more than I could manage. Naturally, I failed. When I did, he pumped his seed deep into my body. He then scolded me for having disobeyed a simple command (he's right!) until I was crying from shame.

Next, he pulls me over his lap and lays his hand across my bottom. I couldn't help myself. After the first 10 or so strokes, I pushed my hand over my ass to protect it. MISTAKE!! Now I was in for a real punishment. And a real punishment it was! He told me to pick a number - I HATE this game. If I'm wrong, I guess again until I guess the number he has in mind. For each incorrect guess, he adds another five swats. 10? Nope. 15? Closer, but not. 20? That's it - plus an extra 10 for the two incorrect answers. Milord is not cruel, as I said, but he is strict. Quickly, his hand came down on each cheek, my tender sit spot and my upper thighs - 30 times. I was sobbing by this time, my face a mess of redness and tears. He turned me over, kissed me and told me I'd taken my punishment like a good girl should. Now was the time for the real experiment now. The Hot Seat. He carried me to our walk-in closet and there, in there, in the middle of the room, was a chair. It had adjustable legs so that my legs could pushed together or spread into a wide V. My arms would be restrained as could my neck. But the truly terrifying part? In the center of the seat was an enormous plug. I began to sob and beg and cry, all of which he soothed but ignored. He stood me in front of the chair and told me to sit. The plug would go up my anus and I could adjust the speed in which I went down. Still crying, I did so, slowly. Glory be it was big, but no bigger than I've taken before. Then, he placed my legs on the chair, secured them and spread them wide. He also tied my shoulders to the back of the chair and at this point, I was captive. He laughed, noting how wet my pussy was. He ticked my clit and fingered my cunt until I was screaming for release and then - he stopped. He kissed me and said he'd be back to check on later. I cried and begged him to stay, but he laughed and closed the door. Now, I was in darkness, frustrated, and bound. He kept me this way, edging, tender, checking on me often but never allowing any type of release for hours. Finally, he did release me. I fell to the floor, my anus tender, by beaten bottom hot and I begged for release. He smiled, held my chin up and said, "You may have all the release you want, but only from sucking my cock."

I have a strong feeling that Milord will be using the Hot Seat often.



No comments: