Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Day of the Ass

Today was DAY OF THE ASS. As with Day of the Nipple, He began by having me kneel and perform fellatio. I learned my lesson, though, and clasped my hands behind my back so that I would not touch him without permission. He laughs when he sees this, grabs my hair and tells me to look at him. He wants to see my eyes when he cums down my throat. He wants to see my reaction as I gulp down his offering. He wants to watch my throat move and my eyes water. Then, he fucks my mouth. I struggle to keep my eyes on his and - yes - I fail. Nonetheless, he gives me his morning blessing but tells me I am still to be punished. For the next 24 hours I will wear a metal chastity belt and he will keep the key. I cry in frustration knowing he will keep his word. He even encases my breasts in a metal bra so that I will find no release except through my ass. This, he will use as he chooses.

First, he inserts a plug through the back hole of the belt. I wince a bit, but he soothes me and when the plug settles, I feel pleasantly full. Then, he tells me to dress. We are going out shopping. I gape at him in shock. He's going to take me out in public wearing not only a chastity belt but also a plug??? He grabs my hair, pulls my head back and kisses me. When he lifts his head he whispers: Obey or pay a price. You've already earned one spanking for closing your eyes earlier.  

I obey. He takes his time with errands and I am conscious only of my wet, lonely pussy and my full bottom. It is as if he is touching me even when he is pushing the grocery cart. Finally, we arrive back home. We put away the groceries and I am a mass of nerves and wetness. I can't take any more, so i go down on my knees again, tears in my eyes and beg. I beg him to take me. To fuck me. To give me sweet release. I'm sobbing at this point, so desperate am I for his touch. Desperate and so very, very close to orgasm. He lifts my chin and smiles. If I take my spanking like a good girl, he says. I nod eagerly and promise to be good. He sits on one of the kitchen chairs and pulls me over his lap. I jump with the sharp sting of the first slap and cry. I know he likes to hear this and I couldn't have stopped myself even if I had tried. The real challenge will be in keeping my hands out of his way and not kicking. I brace my hands on the floor. This helps to center me. I can concentrate on them.I count the tears as they splash on the white floor until there is a small puddle of brine between my hands. My ass is on fire so that even the rain of my tears and my abandoned, locked shut pussy can't quench the flames. He turns me over and hold me, kisses me, tells me he's proud of me. When I calm a bit, he sets me on the floor. He unlocks my belt but warns that it will go right back one once he finishes. My pussy will not be free until tomorrow. If I touch myself he will add another day. I nod and babble my understand. 

Then, he kneels behind me. Slowly he enters my anus, allowing my body time to adjust. Please. Please, I beg. Please let me cum. He allows this. He pushes in deep, hard and says, Yes, you may cum as often as you like. With his words, I explode. Color erupts behind my eyes and I am nothing but a body. He moves, fucking me. First hard, then slowly. Then hard again. The contrast makes me crazy and again I am crying. I hear someone's voice and realize it's my own moans. He touches no other part of me. All nerves end in my bottom. I feel his movements speed and then, then he cums. He graces me with his blessing and I cry out in joy. After, he holds me again, kisses me, then carefully locks me back into chastity. Tomorrow, after all, is another day.



No comments: