Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

I want No Mercy

I want No Mercy. I need strength.
 I will fight because that is my nature,
 but I desperately want you to overpower my complaints.
I want you to pull my hair,  tan my hide with your hand, your belt - oh god - your belt
Make me gather switches for your use.Clip my nipples and give the a good twist - in private or semi-private-
Make my pussy sore and then use it again. Keep it filled with your cock, a dildo. Make me learn how to walk gracefully with a set of balls inside of me so I stay wet for you.

Take my ass. Fuck it as you would my pussy. Make me learn how to walk gracefully with a plug in place so I remember you own me.

Punish me with what I need. Not words but actions. Whip my bottom until I cry. Use my anus - fill it with a ginger fig or cramp my insides with a cold enema - the take it without Mercy.

Use me for your pleasure, not mine. Do this. I promise you, I too will find my pleasure. Do this for me. Give me no mercy. Give me your strength. I will become your gentle lamb.

No comments: