Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Spring Rules

As the seasons change, so do my rules. I write down what I'd like to see, He writes down what He'd like to see and then we agree on ten for me and ten for Him. Once that is done, The Rules are posted in our bedroom. Each  morning and night I read them aloud and they are strictly followed. If I disregard any without express prior permission, I am severely punished - as I should be since I agreed to all of them! I love this switch up since it keeps my rules fresh and vibrant and I know it's for only a four month period and then they can be altered, but until that time, I must adhere to them. HE is merciless if they are broken which I need. I need Him to be consistent and strict. In doing so, I feel free to explore without fear of repercussions. Here's the Rule List I've been following since March 21.


She will:

1.  Wear an anal plug of His choosing whenever wearing Jeans during the day.
2.  Wear an anal plug of His choosing whenever wearing sleep pants to bed.
3.  Practice Yoga three times a week minimum.
4.  Prepare dinner a minimum of four nights a week.
5.  Suck on His cock whenever directed to do so, but a minimum of once a day.
6.  Give him a massage at least once a week.
7.  Wear only approved lingerie.
8.  Wear a mark of her submission (bracelet, plug, necklace, or ring) at all times.
9.  Never deny Him the use of her body for His pleasure or the pleasure of His surrogate.
10.  Accept His right to complete His Rules without complaint and with grace.

He will:

1.  Enforce a Maintenance day a minimum of once a week.
2.  Give her His cock to pleasure with a hole of His choice once a day or more.
3.  Administer a minimum of ten spankings each day. If He is unable to do so, he will assign a surrogate to do so for Him.
4.  Train her to accept and enjoy His use of her anus.
5.  Clean the kitchen after she has cooked and served the meals.
6.  Purchase her lingerie.
7.  Make use of her body for His pleasure or that of His surrogate no less than three times a week.
8.  Administer punishments without anger but with strictness and fairness.
9.  Exercise at least three times a week.
10. require an 8 hours minimum of  weekly Maintenance. He will inform her of the Maintenance Day Expectations on the selected day, not before. She will not be informed of when MD will be until the morning of.



Yes, it's been a lovely spring. Summer will soon be here, though, and He has suggested that I ask for opinions regarding our new Summer rules. So, opinions? Please comment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love what you both do with setting up the rules...i will give some thought to the summer rules