Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I have Sinned - 1

I have sinned and sinned often this year.
I have behaved in immodest ways.
I have not always obeyed my master.
I have become jealous, greedy, angry.
I am, after all, human and likely to fall into human failings.

Now, however, is the time for recompense, the time for payment of human failings.

Now is the time of sacrifice.
I tithe with my body,
my comfort is willingly sacrificed at your discretion

Each night, you will mark me, you have decreed this, during Lent.
You will mark me with a slapper, a whip, a cane, a belt

Your teeth, your hand, your cum

For forty nights I will bear your mark, not with pride, but with gratitude.

You will teach me, please, of my failings as a human
and my purpose - which is to serve.
Through this service, I find joy and fulfillment
pleasure and security. I find Myself.

Today he has called me and told me to come to his office. The mark from his cane has barely begun to fade but I know if I don't arrive within the allotted time, he will issue a punishment in addition to my daily mark. So I rush. And that is my mistake. I have forgotten that he has denied me the luxury of panties during lent. At least I remembered to wear a dress! Seriously, what the fuck was I thinking - or not thinking - when I slipped on the panties.

He locks his office door and tells his secretary that he will not be disturbed. He tells me to take off my dress and I do. When he sees the panties he sigh
s, orders me to bend over the desk and then he takes out his knife. I'm so embarrassed about my mistake that I don't even think about complaining. When he cuts off my panties, he tells me that he had planned on simply checking my mark, but since I disobeyed, he was forced to punish me. My cheeks flame. I know that Jeff, his secretary, will hear.

He pulls out his chair and takes me over his knee. His hand comes down hard - no warm up. I bite my lip to keep from crying out. Over and over again he spanks me. I can feel his hard cock beneath my belly and so I focus on that, blocking out the pain. Finally, he stops.He holds me a few moments then has me stand up. He kisses my tears away and helps me pull on my dress again.

"Next time you disobey, I will have Jeff administer the punishment. He and his wife also practice a traditional marriage. Now, go on with the rest of your day. But remember, this was a punishment, not your daily mark. Tonight, I plan on using my belt."

He kissed me again and I left his office, careful not to make eye contact with Jeff. As I made dinner, all I could think of was my burning ass and the kiss of leather yet to come. For some reason, I couldn't keep the smile from my face.

I look about my home with a prideful eye. I know pride is a sin, but I can't help it. Every room is spotless, fresh flowers grace the table, the oyster stew bubbles on the stove and the scent of fresh bread wafts throughout the kitchen. I know He will be pleased when he arrives home in about an hour, but I am pleased as well. A clean, well organized house brings me peace and happiness.

My phone chirps and I read the text:  Remove your clothes. If needed, you may wear your apron, but for the rest of the weekend, you will remain in the house and naked. I would like you to be bent over a chair and the cane ready for me when I arrive home. I love you.

I feel my pussy lips plump and soften in anticipation. If he wants me naked for the weekend, he will use me often. Glancing at the clock, I quickly remove my clothing. Then, I take the bread out of the oven and set it on a wire rack to cool. I find his cane and position myself. Then I wait. and wait. and wait. I concentrate on breathing and then I hear his footsteps.

"You are so absolutely lovely," he says.

I smile and grasp the arms of the chair. Then I hear the whistle of the cane. Fire flashes across my bottom and I cry out but I do not move. He runs his hands over the heat. He kisses my back and pulls me upright. He hugs me, kisses me again and fingers my wet pussy. I hear him chuckle but he keeps on kissing me and finger fucking me.I have to hold onto him when the pleasure takes over. Once I'm back on earth, he breaks the kiss, smiles at me and says, "Dinner smells wonderful."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

l like some of the perspectives and chosen words. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity.