Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Boot Camp follow up

My four days of Hotel Boot Camp was over a week ago and I'm still feeling the effect - mentally and, I suppose, spiritually. Let me revisit the highlights of the trip and how I feel about the experience now.

1.  Unconditional Obedience. I didn't think this would go well for me and I was right. My first acting out was when it was time for dinner. Milord called for room service and I felt the need to cover myself or hide in the bathroom. At that time, I was tied to the bed, face up, clothespins on my nipples, a vibrator in my recently fucked pussy. I begged him to at least take out the vibrator and cove me with a sheet. He ignored me and opened the door for the room service guy. Before the guy wheeled in the cart, I heard milord explain that he was training me, with my consent, to be an obedient woman. The young man was welcome, if he was comfortable doing so, to help with the training by not averting his eyes and freely commenting on my assets. I was mortified! The guy was young - mid twenties - and quite handsome. He openly stared at me and then WHISTLED!!! He asked if I truly had consented to this and, after glancing at Milord for permission to speak, I assured him I had. The man then set up our dinner and noted to Milord how he had always wanted to do the same with his girlfriend. He admired how my nipples were hard rocks above the pins, how pretty my red cheeks were and asked how many times I had cum due to the position I was in and the vibrator. I gritted my teeth as the two of them discussed me for the next ten minutes. The man then told Milord that the hotel had a policy of assigning one server to a client if so requested. He'd happily be our personal server. The two shook hands and the man left. Milord unclipped my nipples and I screamed a bit as the blood rushed back into them. I hadn't thought I could cum again, but I was wrong. I exploded, expelling the vibrator from my pussy. This made Milord laugh, so i thought he was pleased, but no. He reminded me of my disobedient mouth and told me that if that happened again, he'd punish me in front of the server rather than in private. He spanked my pussy and thighs. Hard. I cried and cried from the pain and from my failure. He then untied me, cuddled me, told me I had taken my punishment like a good girl and so for the duration of dinner I had full permission to speak.

NOW.  Yes, the pussy spanking hurt like hell, but what hurt more was the fact that I had made it barely three hours before I had disobeyed. In the past Milord would have let me get by with it, or worse, done as I demanded and covered me. Now, we've both learned that rules are rules and when they are enforced we both feel better afterwards. I look at him with even more respect now and certainly think twice before breaking any of our agreed upon rules.

2.  All Holes belong to Him.  I've always enjoyed the occasional anal experience, but I've been picky about it. I had to know a day in advance. I ate lightly, made sure my rectum was clean, placed towels within easy reach, and was horrified at the idea that my poop (eeewww!!) would be touched, seen or smelled! At the HBC (Hotel boot camp) I was not allowed to be picky. In the four days we were there, he came in my anus six times! He filled it with the metal egg, a large butt plug and even made me sleep with a small plug inserted. I had no privacy! I was not allowed to close the bathroom door. I was humiliated by this, but I had no choice. I disobeyed once and shut the door when I felt the need for a bowel movement. When I had finished, I was promptly punished. He pulled me over his lap and applied his belt across my bottom for ten minutes straight! By the time he finished, my bottom was beet red, my face was just as red, my cheeks covered in wet, salty tears and my pussy dripping with wetness.

NOW.  I understand that if he wants access to any part of my body he understand and - doesn't mind - the possibility of the unpleasant (in my mind) goo, odor or clean up. While I still appreciate a bit of warning, I eat more fiber (avoiding constipation), drink more water and guess what - not only do I now have regular bowel movements, but I feel physically better and healthier. Now when he takes my ass or plugs it, I'm pleased - inordinately so - that I can comply.

Overall, I'm a better, happier, healthier person and a more satisfied, skilled and content submissive.

No comments: