Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Broken Rule + Attitude = Ouch

So the other day I posted our Spring rules. Two days ago I broke one, so yesterday was a punishment day. Why not on the day I broke the rule? Because THAT was my maintenance day. What did I do? I argue with Him that  it was a bad choice for MD. I pointed out that we had just had an MD four days before and not only was I not prepared for such a day since I had made an appointment for a massage, but that I didn't NEED another MD so soon. I also ignored his warning and continued to argue until he'd had enough and told me that not only would I cancel my massage and graciously accept his choice for MD as is posted in our Rules, but that I would have an entire day of punishment the next day, which was yesterday. Okay. That finally made me shut up. At another point in time, I will describe a typical MD for us, but now I am to describe yesterday, my Day of Punishment (DOP).

First, I am denied any clothing for any reason. Not even shoes. This is to remind me of my choice to submit to Him and that I have given Him control of my body. I hate this and He knows it. Forced nudity always makes me feel humiliated and humbled, which is the point I suppose. Also, I am not allowed to shower or bathe without permission which won't be until late evening so anything he puts on me stays on me. He begins by having me kneel on the hardwood floor and accept his cock into my mouth. I love this act of submission. It's probably my favorite. Savoring his flavor, hearing him moan, cradling his balls and giving him pleasure until he pours his seed down my throat. What's not to love! Today, though, he pulls out and sprays his seed on my face and breasts. The hot liquid sears my skin and I blush knowing that I will not be allowed to clean my skin until tonight. I hope that he will wipe some off of me, but this is not to be. I need to learn, he tells me, quietly, to accept his will. I want desperately to wipe the quickly cooling stickiness off of my face. I want desperately to lick the remaining drop from his cock, but I don't want more than what he has already planned for me, so I agree with him.

He helps me to my feet only to pull me over his lap for my first OTK of the day. He talks while he spanks me. He tells me that I agreed to the rules. That he will not tolerate deviation from them. If I don't like the rules, I can change them in June. He's right and I know it, which hurts more than his hand, which is considerable! This goes on for a good fifteen minutes. He spanks me with a slow, steady, firm hand and by the time he is finished, my tears have washed away most of his dried semen from my face. He turns me over, holds me, kisses me and tells me how proud he is of the way I accepted my first spanking. Later, when I've calmed down, I go about my daily chores - nude. Thank goodness he closed the draperies! After I have prepared and served lunch and he has tidied the kitchen, he takes me to the basement. He cuffs my wrists and attached them to the hook in the low ceiling. I can stand easily on flat feet but the concrete is cold and I shift from foot to foot. He tells me to stand still and I do. Then, he applies tweezer clips to my nipples. I suck in my breath because he makes the really tight! He kisses me again and tells me that it's okay. I can scream. He has soundproofed the basement for just this reason. Then, he picks up his flogger. He tells me that he will flog my front and back ten times each - once for each rule. He will tell me one rule after each strike and I will repeat it. If I can do this, he will release my nipples upon completion. If I make a mistake, he will add a weight to the chain between the tweezers. He flogs my belly first and I squeal. I do just fine for the first nine, then I mess up and don't repeat the rule exactly. He puts a 2 ounce weight on the chain and I drop my head, crying. I'm careful not to mess up again. Now, my belly and back are on fire. He sucks on one nipple and releases it from the tight clip. I scream. The second is even worse. He releases my arms, holds me and again praises how well I've accepted my punishment.

Then, he tells me to bend over the sawhorse, which I do. My feet are cold and my skin tender, but I'm humbled to the point of almost total submission. He lubes up my bottom and fucks me. Hard. This is part of my punishment, not my pleasure. He holds my shoulders down and says nothing. I feel my own juices gliding down my thighs and I want so much to cum, but he won't allow this. I beg him to cum instead and he does. He pulls out and releases on my bottom and I cry out in disappointment. I wanted him to cum inside of me! He knows this but won't allow it. This is a DOP. He makes me stay in place but walks in front of me. He guides my head up until it's even with his cock. He orders me to clean him. I don't like ATM, which is why he is doing this. I understand and accept. I open my mouth accept him. I suck and slurp and clean him completely. He praises me, helps me to stand again and tells me I've earned a nap before dinner.

A few hours later I serve him dinner. Before he cleans up, though, he bends me over a kitchen stool. He opens the freezer. I can't see anything, but he tells me while I slept he worked. He prepared a large fig of ginger and froze it. That way, it will defrost slowly in my anus. I am to stay bend over the stool, figged, while he does the dishes. I am not to move. I may vocalize a bit, but no wiggling. I am not to allow the fig to escape my anus even if it means clenching. Yes, this will increase the burn, but it is his wish that I do this and He expects me to obey. I tell him I understand, and I do. Holy God that burned! Naturally, he took his time with the dishes while I concentrated on standing still and keeping the ginger in my ass. Sure enough it began to slip and I had to clench. I started to cry, which he ignored. Finally, I felt him remove the fig and I babbled my thanks. He laughed and told me he wasn't through. He took me downstairs again and tied me, spread eagle to the bed. Then, he placed a small dab of wasabi directly on my clit. I screamed in agony. The fire intense and my pussy dripping. Please, please, I begged. I'll be good. I promise. I've learned. But please, please fuck my pussy.

He does. But not with his cock. He straddles over me, his balls on my open mouth and fucks me with a dildo. I suckle his balls, grateful he's given them to me while he makes me cum over and over again with the dildo.  When I'm nothing but a mass of boneless jelly, he stops, but he's not finished. He places himself between my stretched legs and enters me. Not my pussy. Oh no. He takes my ass again. I cry from the torment but cum yet again from the pleasure. He uses me without mercy, ignores my pleas and takes his pleasure. I beg him to cum inside of me. Please, give me that small comfort. I think he might because he slows his movements for a moment, bends to kiss me and whispers, "No."

He pulls out and cums across my belly. After a time, he releases my bonds and holds me. Again, he tells me I've taken all of my punishments well. I have only one more left. I am to go upstairs, shower and present myself to him in our bedroom. He will spank me again, OTK. If I accept this with the grace he expects, he will then tuck me into bed, my punishment complete. Tomorrow morning, He will make love to me and cum inside of my pussy. If I argue or complain, I will have another DOP tomorrow.

This morning, we made love and it was glorious.

No comments: