Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Grateful for your Submission

Don't think for one moment that this is a punishment. I have no anger inside of me, only awe at your beauty and the gift of your submission. This is not a reprimand or a test. You have broken no rules and have proven your loyalty and love over and over again. No. I am doing this because this is what we both need, what we both want. I need your tears and you need to shed them. I need to hear your voice cry out in both pleasure and pain and you need to scream. I need to see your skin reddened because of my minstrations and your eyes lower in humility and humiliation. These are your gifts to me. You need to give totally of yourself to feel whole and complete.  And so we will begin. First, I will undress you and you will be totally and completely nude and available to me in any and all ways.

Then,  I will twist and tweak and pinch your beautiful nipples until you fall to your knees. This, though, will not stop me. You will suck my cock, worship my balls and attend to my needs until I release deeply down your throat. You will swallow and lick and clean every inch of my cock, my balls, my perineum, my anus all while I keep a firm grip on your swollen, tender nipples.


Then, once my initial lust has been satisfied. Then, You will prepare yourself and you will accept my belt and my hand.  You will accept ten strokes at a time. In between your sets, I will fill your ass, your pussy with my fingers, a plug, a vibrator, ginger, my fist, my cock, whatever I choose to fill them with. I will alternate between the leather and the flesh and you will accept it all. You will give me your orgasms and your tears and you will not remove your hands from their position. You will receive ten sets and you will be grateful for them just as I am so very, very grateful for you.




Then, when I have decided you are ready, Then, I will make love to you. I will kiss your body and slowly, gently show you just how grateful I am for your gift and how much I love and respect and need you. You are not my submissive. You are my Life.
Many do not understand what we do, what we have, but we do. Know this, my Love. If you want to stop, you know how to stop me. If you want me to continue, kneel before me.




2 comments:

Mikedbrown50 said...

I love pleasuring a woman into a little bit of dbsm-rope bondage, tie up & gagging women

Unknown said...

Wow! Completely breathtaking. Thank you.