Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

All about that Bass

During the week He pleasure me everywhere. I am his princess and he treats me with consideration, gentleness, and always sees to my pleasure before his own. Weekends, however, are all about him. And what does he love? You guessed it - Bass - or more specifically, Ass.

 He loves everything about my ass which is why I am not allowed to cover it without permission from Friday after work until Monday morning.









He is allowed to use my ass as he wishes, to display it for his pleasure or for my humiliation, to use any implement on it - his hand, a paddle, a wooden spoon, his belt. The choice is in his hands.





He will plug it; I am not allowed to remove the plug - only he may.






















Best of all, he will fuck it. He is not gentle, not considerate (aside from using lots of lube!). My ass is, literally, his and he will use it as he chooses.












Yes, I can always use a safeword, but why would I do that since I derive as much pleasure from submitting to this lovely man has he does?  Yes, by Monday morning I am tender both inside and out and when I sit at my work desk I remember - vividly - my weekend. And you know what? I can't wait for Friday to come again!


4 comments:

Mari said...


Nice dreams.....

Unknown said...

Sweet and cheeky lol

Unknown said...

Sweet and cheeky lol

Anonymous said...

very nice