Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Corset Trained

I've decided that I need to lose a bit of weight. Not much - just 10 pounds or so. Mister agrees that if I want to do this he will allow it even though he maintains that I'm just fine in his eyes. Still, after the long winter, I'm feeling a bit sluggish and my summer frocks are just a tad bit tight. I'm also 10 pounds heavier than I was last summer thanks to the slower winter months and several bouts with steroid medications. Mister has helped me set up some guidelines to help with this goal.

1.  Desserts allowed only on Sunday.
2.  Drink at least 64 ounces of water a day (I can build up to this over the next two weeks).
3.  Exercise - ride my bike, walk, yoga, swim - three to five times a week.
4.  No more More. Once I fill my plate, that's it. No more second helpings.
5.  When not exercising, sleeping or bathing, wear a corset.

Yep. A corset. Not your regular part of a lose weight regime, but we both agree this might help. It will serve several purposes. First, it will help me with my posture. Second, it will hug by body as a reminder of my goal.  Third, it looks sexy as hell and Mister has always wanted a reason (not that he needed one!) to have me wear one more often. So, every morning after I exercise and shower, I will put on my corset and Mister will lace it for me. He will determine the tightness needed for the day. He will double knot it so I won't be able to undo it alone even if I wanted to. I'm nervous about this, but also thrilled.

Because he likes me in pretty things, he chose a lovely corset for me. This morning was my first day of my new regime and yes, Mister laced me quite tightly. Not so tight that I will have trouble breathing or even going about my day, but certainly tight enough to remind me of my goal.

Mister has promised that if I adhere to my goals, he will reward me - He will cum inside of my pussy each day I stick to my goals!!! If, however, I fail he will punish me with ten hard hand spanks. He will also leave my poor pussy wet and lonely and instead use my anus or mouth to satisfy his pleasure. Seriously, what more motivation does a girl need??

No comments: