Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Punished with Pearls

How, I ask myself, could He possibly use pearls for punishment. If anyone can, though, it would be Him. He is nothing if not creative. For the next seven days, I will wear pearls. Constantly. As in 24/7. Sounds lovely, right? Think again. Think of how difficult it is to walk with pearl panties, the nubs rubbing against your nub constantly.

Or to sit through dinner, a movie and cocktails after with pearls linking your pussy and  ass holes together.That was last night. He also had me wear a white dress, thin cotton, and no panties so if i became the least little bit wet - which I did - he would know (as would anyone else who might be looking.). After four hours of this, He finally took me home and fucked me - but left the pearls in while he did. Only when he shot his load across my belly did he remove them - quickly.

Today, he has tied me to a chair with pearls while He eats me. If I move even a bit, the pearls make a noise, a movement. For each noise or movement of the damned little balls I get five licks with His belt. I'm up to twenty so far.

I swear - i will NEVER complain about my lack of jewelry again!


No comments: