Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

Hotel Boot Camp

MiLord came home from work today, kissed me, pulled me into the bedroom, sat on THE chair and patted his lap. He was smiling, so I knew this spanking was not for punishment but rather  because he wanted it. I smiled back and draped myself into position. He spoke while he spanked. 

"Within 10 minutes of this spanking's end you will put on what is in the bag on the bed and be waiting in the garage by the car. You will ask no questions and will speak only when asked a question or when given ease to do so. We will be gone for four days and during that time, you will obey me without question, accept my decisions gracefully, and, above all else, you will, I hope, have one of the most enjoyable mini vacations you have ever had."
Now I'd been fantasizing about just such a vacation for YEARS and never thought He'd actually go through with it. My pussy was dripping and i wanted nothing more than to drop to my knees and worship his cock in gratitude, but instead, I said, "Oh, God. Yes."


He stopped spanking. "Did I ask a questions?"

Oops. "No, Milord."
"Ten hard."

And so he did. My bottom was stinging and hot when he stood me up and looked at his watch. I hurried into the bedroom, trying not to rub my bottom (not allowed!) I tore open the bag and saw a pair of black satin panties, a green and black corset, a black corset and reasonable heels. Giggling I put these on but struggled with the lacing. Soon, I realized that my ten minutes were flying by and I was still fighting with the back ribbons. Finally, I was ready and rushed to the garage. Two minutes late. I batted my eyes and hoped he would be merciful, but I was just silly to think that! Nope. He bend me over the hood of the car, lubed my anus and inserted a metal "egg." I HATE the egg! I feel it every moment it's in me. It is uncomfortable and cold and humiliating! Naturally, I was quivering with pleasure. 

An hour later we pulled up to a swanky hotel. He helped me out of the car and I blushed knowing I looked like a tramp. He just held my elbow, signed in and winked (HE WINKED) at the young man behind the register. We went into the elevator and he immediately unzipped his trousers and said: Greet Me.

I hesitated but did it. I knelt before him and worshiped his cock. I heard the ding of the elevator and he pulled way, zipped up but made me stay in position until the doors opened. Then, he helped me up, grinning at the couple who was coming onto the elevator. I thought I'd die of embarrassment!

Once in the room, he told me what the weekend would consist of.

You will be in the room until we check out. Then, you will put on this same outfit. Until then, you will wear, at most, your corset and shoes, but mostly, you will be nude. I will tie you up, fuck your every hole. You will suck on me, my balls, and you will enjoy it. I will display you in the window and for room service and bell hop service. You will not hide yourself from me or from anyone else I invite into this room. I will spank you, clip your nipples, bind you. I will drip wax on your luscious body. I will wake you during the night and fuck you. If you do not obey me immediately and gracefully, I will spank you with my belt. (I paled at this!!) You will wear a butt plug, a dildo, a collar, or nipple clamps at all times. Sometimes, you might wear all of the above. By the time we leave, ever orifice you have will be begging for mercy, you bottom will be tender to the touch, your nipples screaming for kindness because while we are here, you are mine.  Questions?

"No, Sir, but may I say something?"
"yes."
"Bless you."



No comments: