Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

Day of the Nipples

New project. He will devote an entire day to a selected body part. That is the one and only part of my body that will receive attention from him. Today is Day of the Nipples. First, he put on the nipple shield, but anyone who's tried to keep one of those on non-pierced nipples knows the challenge. My Lord is no fool. He knew they would pop off easily, so over the shield he placed a nipple jewel - the loopy kind - to hold it in place. Then, he had me kneel and service his cock. I was not allowed to use my hands, only my mouth. I couldn't control myself once and reached for his balls. I LOVE fondling his balls! I thought for a while he was going to let this go, but I was wrong. He let me finish, thank God! and he came in my mouth. 

Then, he iced my nipples. Good Lord but that was cold! Especially after they had been tightly jeweled! They hardened up to bullets the moment one drop of frozen water fell on them. He laughed when I sucked in my breath. I love to hear that sound. I wanted to cry out, but controlled myself, which was also a mistake. He likes me to make a little noise. Moans, begging, crying. I know this and for some perverse reason even I don't understand, I fight it and remain silent as long as possible. He likes this as well. He's told me so. He likes to break my resolve and own me totally. The ice damned near did it, but not quite. So, he upped the ante.

How? With heat. He end from constriction to ice to burning - okay, not real burning, but it sure as hell felt like it. 
Wax. He dripped hot wax across my breasts, covering my tender nipples and soft skin with fire which cooled to hardness. I broke. It was all too much and I cried out and began to thrash. This he was not to endure, so he tied me in place and continued his assault on my breasts. Please, I begged, please fuck me! My pussy was crying as well, sweet tears gushing from my petals, begging for attention. He saw this and laughed again. No. No my dear. If you can cum for me I will give you my cock to suck on again, but nothing for your pussy. Not yet. Now, cum for me or I'll have to punish your nipples more and I promise, you won't like that one little bit.
I opened my eyes and followed his glance. The flogger. If I didn't cum, he'd flog my breasts. My breath stopped for a moment. I imagined the pain. I imagined his pleasure. and I came.

That's my girl. He praised me. Now you may have my cock and since you've already sucked it dry once, I promise you it will stay hard for a very long time. If you can coax another orgasm from me within the next 30 minutes I won't make you wear the bells for the rest of the day.

I took that challenge, and lost. Thirty-two minutes later he fed me his sweet, sweet cream, but I wear his bells for the next four hours. I can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store.



No comments: