Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

He Warned Me.

He warned me. He did. Not once but three times. I chose to ignore his warnings and, instead, teased and flirted and mouthed off. I even dared him to carry through with his warning. And now, here I am. Cuffed to the balcony railing. Waiting. I never thought he'd go through with it, but he is. The doorbell just rang and I can here Joe, Dan and him talking. I keep my eyes closed because it's bad enough that they can see me, I don't want to see them. HE is explaining the situation to them. Telling them of my disobedience, my mouthy brattiness. He knows I can hear every word because he raises his voice just a bit and orders me to open my eyes and look at him. Reluctantly, I do so. And there they are. Three sets of eyes staring up at me. I start to cry and my tears drip on the floor beneath me, close to their shoes. This isn't the first time He has used others in my punishments, and it won't be the last. He knows I hate it, but he also knows it's effective. Joe, the quiet one, stands silently staring up at me and says, "Let's get to it." Dan, one of the strictest Doms I've ever met, grins at me, slaps HIM on the shoulder and asks, "How long?" I hold my breath.
 "Ten minutes," HE answers. I breathe more easily. Ten minutes. I can handle ten minutes of spankings.
 "Each of us."
 Oh my God.
"I'll go first, then Joe and Dan, if you will, you last."
Oh my God! After twenty minutes of punishment from both HIM and Joe, Dan, who knows exactly how to make me dance, will have ten minutes with my poor bottom?? I'm sobbing now, imagining not sitting for the next three days.
"One more thing, just to be sure she remembers her position. After our time is up, I want her fucked. Either hole is fine. Just fuck her hard and cum over her ass. She needs to learn that I will do with her body as I want to, when I want to and how I want to."

He looked up at me, grinned and said, "You need this, don't you my love."
I gulped. Here is where he's asking permission to go through with it. Here is where I can say no and be released. Here, my punishment could end with simple humiliation and begging. Here is where I decided.
"Yes, Milord. I do need this."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd love to hear what happened next?
Did she learn?
How did she feel?
Is this a follow on.

Very good :) xx

Anarie said...

Since you asked, I'll have a follow up post - check back next week :)