Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Summer Rules - moved up!!

Sooooo. My Lord has decided that summer now starts "officially" on Memorial Day - NOT June 21. Therefore, I need to get my list of new Summer rules together for him to review. I'm trying, I really am, but could really use some help! So, if you have any suggestions, Please, please and please write them in the comments!
So far, this is what I've come up with.

For Me
1.  Focus on cleaning two rooms of the house each day. (We have 8 rooms, so cleaning only 4 days a week! Yay!) Naturally, emergency clean up will be dealt with immediately.

2.  Shop for fresh produce at the local farmer's market only even though this may require an extra trip.

3.  Wear shorts only when gardening, otherwise stick with dresses.

4.  No underwear for dresses longer than fingertip length.

5.  I will masturbate only with permission.

6.  I will begin and end each day (assuming we are together) with worshiping my Lord's cock.

7.  I will never remove any device my Lord places on or in me. He alone will do that or I will request permission one time (meaning I will not continuously beg for its removal). These devices may include but are not limited to nipple clamps, dildo, remote vibrator, butt plug, anal beads, chastity device, clothespins.

8.  I will not speak during a punishment or maintenance session. I may cry, moan or make other sounds, but will not speak unless given direct permission to do so.

9.  I will be nude while in the house between the hours of 9:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. unless given permission to wear clothing (like if we have guests! Please!!)

10.  I will spend a minimum of twenty minutes a day with weighted ben wa balls in order to exercise my vaginal muscles.

So - what do you think?

No comments: