Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Summer Rules Finalized

Okay. These rules start today. My Summer Rules. Last post I wrote my proposed rules and since that time, My Lord has "adjusted" them more to his liking. Honestly, I'm nervous, but certainly willing and yes, I've freely agreed to his Final List. As a reminder, here's the list I proposed. I've written the Edited, finalized version direction below the original.

1.  Focus on cleaning two rooms of the house each day. (We have 8 rooms, so cleaning only 4 days a week! Yay!) Naturally, emergency clean up will be dealt with immediately.

1.  Focus on cleaning Three rooms of the house every Monday, Wednesday and Friday (assuming we are home and not out of town.) 

2.  Shop for fresh produce at the local farmer's market only even though this may require an extra trip.


2.  In addition to shopping for fresh produce locally, I will eat a primarily vegetarian diet. Chicken or fish is allowed for only two meals a week.

3.  Wear shorts only when gardening, otherwise stick with dresses.


3.  Wear only dresses.

4.  No underwear for dresses longer than fingertip length.


4.  I must earn the reward of wearing underwear. When that is earned, I will wear a butt plug of MiLord's choosing as long as I am allowed to wear the panties.

5.  I will masturbate only with permission.

5.  I not touch myself. My lady parts are for His use and pleasure. If I masturbate I will be forced to wear a chastity belt  is satisfied that I can be trusted. While belted, He will still use my mouth or anus for His pleasure.

6.  I will begin and end each day (assuming we are together) with worshiping my Lord's cock.


6.  I will worship MiLord's cock upon command whether we are alone or with others. If He desires my mouth, it is His to use. Failure to obey will result in anal, pussy figging while he fucks my mouth.

7.  I will never remove any device my Lord places on or in me. He alone will do that or I will request permission one time (meaning I will not continuously beg for its removal). These devices may include but are not limited to nipple clamps, dildo, remote vibrator, butt plug, anal beads, chastity device, clothespins.


7.  I will never touch any device Milord places on or in me. He chooses which toys I will use and how long He will use them. There are no restrictions which devices he may choose. I do, as always, have the right to use a safeword before the device is used.
8.  I will not speak during a punishment or maintenance session. I may cry, moan or make other sounds, but will not speak unless given direct permission to do so.

8.  I will not speak during a punishment or maintenance session. Milord will administer to me as He chooses but all such sessions will never end before my tears flow.

9.  I will be nude while in the house between the hours of 9:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. unless given permission to wear clothing (like if we have guests! Please!!)

9.  I will be nude while in the house unless given permission to wear clothing.


10.  I will spend a minimum of twenty minutes a day with weighted ben wa balls in order to exercise my vaginal muscles.


10.  Milord will insert ben wa balls into my vaginal each day so that I will exercise the muscles. If I fail to keep them inside of me until permission is granted, I will receive a punishment session of His choice.


His Rules

1.  I will inspect the cleaned rooms each night, focusing on the positive rather than the negative aspects of the cleaning and arrangement.

2.  I will shave her pubic area clean of hair each morning.

3.  I will purchase a new dress of my choosing for her to wear each week.


4.  I will suck on her nipples each morning and night.

5.  I or my surrogate will cum on or in her each day. 

6.  I or my surrogate will use her mouth for pleasure daily.

7.  I will take her to a club once a week minimum with the intent of fucking or punishing her in a public setting for my own pleasure and/or her humiliation. 

8.  During all punishment or maintenance sessions I will be fair but strict. I will inform her of the manner in which she will be punished or maintained and, if she requests, gag her mouth in order to help her remain silent. 

9.  I will use her anus more than I use her mouth or pussy for my pleasure.

10.  When a punishment is warranted, I will administer without mercy, without anger and without undue force. I will punish until, at the very least, her tears flow freely. I will always provide aftercare. 

No comments: