Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Garage Christening

She fights against me sometimes as if she can win. She argues with me as if she will change my mind. She knows better just as I do. If she really wants me to stop, she know what word to say. We both know she won't. Not yet, anyway.

Today, we are "christening" the new garage. I've worked for months building it and now it's finished. I had thought to put in a special room with a bed, sound proofing, heat, air conditioning, but have decided against it. I like the idea of being able to use the entire space as I wish. Plus, I like the idea of Princess knowing I can and will use the space as I wish. Then, she she comes and goes, she'll remember. In here, she's mine unquestioningly, just like everything else in here. Hard and beautiful. Leather. Chain. Metal. Control.

I start by cuffing her wrists. It always amazes me the immediate transformation when I place tangible items of dominance on her. She becomes softer, her eyes downcast. She speak only to answer me and now, in the garage, she must control even her voice since we have neighbors fairly close by. Once cuffed, she knows what to do. I have established protocols. She kneels and unbuckles my belt, unzips my jeans and releases my cock. Thank god. if she hadn't, it would probably be bruised from pressing against the zipper. I moan from the heat and wetness of her mouth. She cradles my balls just how I like. her lips form a tight seal and she sucks me down her throat with a spectacularly. I feel myself harden, my balls tighten. She looks up at me, questioning and I nod. I can see the smile in her eyes but she doesn't slow her sucking. I figure if I release now I can last longer later. I grasp her hair, forcing her to keep her eyes locked on mine. My balls explode, lava shooting up my shaft, erupting into her mouth, down her throat. She gulps and gulps, swallowing the heat. When I'm finished, she sits back on her heels, kisses my balls and thanks me.

I help her to her feet and hold her, telling her how much I love her. God. She's perfect. Smart, lovely and fucking sexy. I point to the saw horses and tell her to bend over one. She obeys and I smile, seeing her lovely ass pointed up. She grasps the legs on the far side and waits. I can't spank her here like I want to, that will have to wait. It's mid-afternoon and the chance of neighbors hearing the swats is too high. That will have to wait until later when I take her back into the house. I'll pull her over my lap and give her a good old fashioned otk spanking until the tears flow and all her worries wash away. For now, I've got something else planned. I grab the lube and spread her cheeks. Her own juices would be enough, but I have no desire to hurt her - well - not too much anyway. Her thighs glisten and I inhale her scent. My finger taps her little back rosebud and she jumps in surprise. I know she's nervous now and this pleases me. I slip one finger in and begin to insert the lube. Then a second finger. She pushes against my hand and I chuckle. Oh yes. She wants this. When she's slick enough, I insert it. The new metal plug. She moans and tightens in resistance so I reach around and pinch her pierced nipple. Yep. That takes the resistance right out of her. I can't see it, but I know she's biting her lip. I feel the plug settle in place and she sighs, trembles and quietly begs, "please." That's better.

My cock is recovering and beginning to harden again. It will just have to wait. "You ready to get serious now?" Power surges through me when I see the longing touch with fear in her eyes. I help her over to the pegboard where all my tools are kept. I pick up a chain. It's aluminum, so it's quite lightweight despite its heavy appearance. I clip each end of the two foot long chain to her nipple rings the loop the center of it over a hook in the pegboard. Next, I pull her arms behind her back and clip the cuffs together. "Please. Please fuck me," she begs again, quietly.

"Soon, Princess. First though, I'm going to play with you and you, dear one, will stand still and silent."

Her eyes widen in true fear this time. I sit on the floor, my face directly in front of her shaved pussy. I grin maniacally then flick my tongue against her clit. She jumps and squeals quietly. I lick her again and again, tasting the sweetness of her honey. This is the torture I have planned. I will make her cum again and again and again until she can barely stand. Those chains will keep her from wiggling away and fear of being heard will keep her quiet. Oh yes, I will so enjoy myself this afternoon - and so will she.



No comments: