Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Slutter - I mean Super- Bowl XLIX

I hate football. I mean. I really, really hate it and Superbowl is my least favorite day of the year. This year, as part of my new "I'm going to be a good, true submissive" I've agreed to prepare a table full of snacks for Mr. and his friends, obey his words during the game, remain silent during the game and wear only a dress.
I was thinking that I was getting off easy. I really should have known better. The problem was with "obey his words." Somehow, I assumed that he would not make too many demands of me in front of his two friends, but I had not counted his written word and I had forgotten that his friends knew all about our lifestyle and held it in great respect.
Before the game started, Mr. first spanked me 49 times of course, with his bare hand. This was just a warm up really. Yes, by the end it stung like hell and my bottom was red, but it didn't really hurt. It was just a way to remind me of my duties.

Once the spanking was over, I set out the food on little card tables around the den, filled the mini fridge with beer and made sure the bar had a bucket of ice, arranged a selection of whiskey and mixers and added cocktail napkins. His two friends showed up and the game began. I sat on the floor, leaning against Mr.'s legs, silent and a bit bored. Something happened with the game, the men screamed and jumped up and Mr. asked me to refill drinks. So far so good. Then, As I handed the men their drinks, Mr. pulled me over his lap and flipped my skirt up again. I opened my mouth to protest and he gave me THAT look, so I glanced at the other men and shut my mouth. The two others glanced my way and smiled at Mr. Obviously, they knew what was coming. Mr. again spanked me - I lost count of the number, but soon I was crying, not from the pain so much as the humiliation of being spanked in front of two other me. Luckily, it didn't last long. He then flipped my skirt back over my bottom and told me to sit at his feet again. I did, sniffing quietly. He then handed me a notebook on which he had written his words - WRITTEN THEN - so I had to "obey his words" but could not speak to question them (sure, I really could have, but I really wanted to please him!).
1.  I would receive a spanking whenever the Patriots pleased their fans. These spankings would be rotated between Mr., Tom and Joe. (OMG! Seriously, he was going to pass my ass around??? Okay. If this will please him, I can do this.)

(I looked up at him and he smiled. Yep. I can do this)

2.  When the Patriots score a point, I will cock worship each man beginning with Mr. I will continue until the cock has been emptied of cum which the man can deposit in my mouth, on my face or across my breasts.

(I gasped and he placed his hand on my shoulder. gulping, I nodded my consent)

3.  I will replenish all snacks and drinks as requested. (No problem there)

4.  Rather than watching the half time show, I will give a private show for Mr. and his friends. I will strip and dance for their enjoyment. They will touch, pinch, decorate my body as they choose. For decoration, they may use nipple clips, markers, candle wax, clit chains, or a jeweled anal plug. Only Mr. will be allowed to remove said decorations. (My face had to be redder than my ass.)

5.  During the second quarter, whenever the Patriots pleased their fans, I would offer my mouth, pussy or anus to each man in turn.

"Seriously?" I shouted.
oops.
Mr. frowned at me and asked if I wanted to stop play for the day. I thought, knowing I had this right and he would respect it, but shook my head.
"Then do you agree?" he asked.
I looked at the three of them and nodded.

"You know you'll be punished for speaking," he said.
I looked down, a tear flowing on my cheek.
 He took my hands and bound them in front of me. I was relieved, actually. Bound hands are awkward, but doable. Mr. does have a very kind streak.

By the end of the evening I had  been used in every possible way. I think I'm growing to like football.



No comments: