Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

No more Flaunting


Cheap Club Dresses Sexy Spaghetti Strap Sleeveless Low Cut Spliced DreSo you think you can just flaunt you body? Show your body to anyone who happens to walk by? Have I not told you that you will dress modestly? Did you truly think that I wouldn't find out about that ridiculously low cut white dress you wore today? You know you will be punished. That dress was to be worn only when I accompanied you and only with my permission. You agreed to that directive. But no, you disobeyed. You just had to flaunt your beautiful breasts didn't you? those delectable curves, that smooth skin, the pert, hard nipples. You know you will be punished. My guess is, that was your intent all along. To push me. To test me. To see if I would truly follow through. The answer - yes, my love, I will follow through and you will be punished. You will cry and you will repent and you will admit not only your wrongdoing, but why you chose to directly disobey an order which you had agreed to. Yes, it will hurt and you will feel the aftermath of your punishment for several hours, possibly even days, but that's good. You will learn not to push me, not to test me, and not to disobey. I want you to know, I am not angry with you, but I am disappointed. Now, be a good woman and take your punishment. Breathe in. First, I will prepare you nipples with my teeth. I'm going to nip and tug and make sure they are tender and hard. I know you don't like when I do this, that you prefer gentle suckling, sweet kisses, but gentleness and sweetness will not teach you your lesson, will it? That's right, go ahead and cry. You can use your safe word if you need to and we will take a break, but you will accept this won't you? Now, now that your nipples are ripe, now I will clip them. You will stand, your arms up, tied in place until I release you. Your tears will run down you cheeks and you will understand that you are mine and that I set rules for your protection. Because I love you. I will keep watch and make sure you are safe, but your tears will not move me to mercy. 
You will do as I say because you know this is for your own good. And when I release you, when you feel the soreness of you nipples later today, tomorrow, you will know they are mine.

No comments: