Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Chaste

He is leaving for a week. Business. He has given me an order - to remain chaste while he is gone but I'm not sure I can do that. First, I masturbate daily by his order. He has denied me this for the week. Second, He fucks me daily - obviously he won't be doing that. Third, He often shares my mouth with his friends and sometimes even my pussy (never my ass - that's all his) and by "often" I mean at least once a week. So now, I must be chaste. I can't do this. I know I can't. He's told me that if I fail, my punishment will be severe. I know what this could mean anything from milk and molasses enemas to locked in a pillory to whipped in public. But, I can't do this. I know it. So, I begged him. I knelt before him and presented my case. I want to please him, and yes, I'm afraid of the punishment, but more than that, I'm afraid of his disappointment. I kept my eyes lowered while I begged for his help and then he lifted my chin and smiled at me. I knew than that he had planned for this all along. 

First, he showed me the steel ball which fit easily into my pussy. I no longer have periods, so I don't have to worry about cleansing and such. It fits loosely enough that I can easily bath, but snuggly enough that I cannot insert a finger for play. This he tied to a beautiful, hand crafted belt made of gold and silver leather. There is a small opening so that I can easily urinate and the two back straps allow for my bottom to be open. He knows I would never play with my own anus nor would I ever allow anyone else to do so - that is his alone. Once the device was firmly in place, He used a small lock to secure it around me. The key is attached to a chain he wears around his neck. I have no way to loosen or remove this belt aside from cutting it off, which he has given me permission to do in case of emergency. The solid ball in my pussy is a trial, I'll admit to that. It stimulates and fills but only to the point of remind me of what I cannot touch. 

Some moments, I forget I wear the device as it is, actually, light and comfortable. I can easily keep myself clean while showering and it does not show beneath most of my clothes. Other moments, it is all I can feel, this reminder that only He and those He chooses can touch me and give me pleasure. He calls me every day and has me send him pictures of myself, checking to make sure I am not being chaffed in any way. We talk of all kinds of things. Luckily, he has allowed me to play with my breasts, but only when he skypes me, so I have had some relief, mild though it is. Tonight, he comes home. He has promised that since I have been good, he will take care of me immediately. And so, I wait. Three feet inside the door, kneeling, resting my bottom on my heels, my head bowed. I'm not sure exactly what time he will arrive, but when he does, I will be ready. I will be ready to serve him and greet him as a good woman should.



No comments: