Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Well Trained Slut

I will serve you as you desire and i will do so of my own accord. All you need say is "Now" or "Suck" or "Worship" and  i will drop to my knees no matter where and serve you. I know this pleases you, but truthfully, that's not why i do it. i do it because it pleases me. i feel worthy, worthwhile, powerful, sexy, sensuous when I serve you. I want to always, always be available for you. If I am not, i have failed you and i have failed myself. i love when you call or text me, tell me to come to you, to attend to your needs. To crawl to you and worship your cock, to give you pleasure while you attend to your work  - i know of no greater joy. 

Today, you did this. You called and said one word. "Now." I knew what you needed and left the grocery story, the cart full of food. I drove to your office. I smiled at your secretary and she gave me a knowing smile in return. She knew why i was there. I don't know what she thinks, but it doesn't really matter. All that matters is you. I open the door to your office and strip. I know better than to approach you clothed. I do not lock the door. Your secretary knows the routine. She will not disturb us unless you allow it, like you did last week. You dictated a letter while I serviced you. Yes, i was humiliated to be nude and so very submissive in front of this confident, well dressed woman, but also so very proud to serve you. 

Today, you wanted only me in your office and i am grateful. You say nothing to me, nor do you even look up when i entered and stripped. I dropped to my knees and crawled beneath your desk. i know my place. I unzipped your trousers and began my task. You are hard, so i know i am pleasing you. I suckle, kiss, lick your balls, massage your cock while I do so. Then , I move up to your cock, keeping my hands on your balls. I will neglect nothing. Slowly, carefully, I swallow your length, the tip of your cock hitting the back of my throat. You have yet to say anything to me or touch me in any way, but you lean back against your chair and I know I am pleasing you. I hear you sigh and this alone encourages me. I taste the pre-cum sweetness and know you are close. I suck harder, my lips tightly wrapped around you. I massage your perineum and rim your anus with a finger. Your hips jerk. Once, twice. You cum, shooting hot sweetness down my throat and I almost gag. But, you have trained me well and I am well practiced. I keep my mouth on you until I feel your cock shrink to a manageable size. Only then to I release you, kiss the tip and carefully tuck you back into your trousers, zipping closed the fly. I crawl backwards, find my clothing and dress. You do not look up, but continue your work. I leave your office and nod to your secretary who smirks back at me. 
Some women would be humiliated, angered by this treatment, but me - I go through the rest of my day with a smile on face, the taste of your cum in my mouth and wet honey glistening on my thighs.

No comments: