Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Ihave sinned - 4




Sunday afternoon. He's given me a choice. I am naked, naturally, and restrained. I am in the basement in our special room - carpeted thickly with heavy curtains hanging along all the walls acting not only as a cover for all the hooks and brackets, but also as an effective sound barrier. The room boasts a large, comfortable four posted bed, two wing backed chairs, one sturdy wooden desk and straight backed chair, a cabinet holding various implements, and another cabinet holding a decanter of good scotch and a few glasses.


I will remain here for the rest of the afternoon at least.  My hands are tied in front of me. He smiles as he offers me the choice - magnetic nipple clips, a pretty new enormous plug, a hand of ginger.  The clips will be horribly painful after about 10 minutes. The plug will hurt going in and I will likely have to wear it for hours, the ginger will burn like hell for about 20 minutes. I point to the ginger.


He kissed me and led me to a post of the bed. He untied my wrists long enough to retie them around the post. He kissed me gently and said, "I thought you might choose that. Did you, by any chance notice that there were five large fingers on that hand?"


I dropped my head. He began to peel and shape the first finger. "I didn't think so. Now, just because I want to, and because of your lack of observance, not only will each finger be put in you for twenty minutes," he inserted the freshly peeled ginger into my anus, "but for you will also wear the clips - twenty minutes on,twenty minutes off."


He placed the clips on my nipples. I cringe with pain and my pussy drips with anticipation. I cry just a bit.


"And then, my dear, when the time is up, I'm going to insert your new pretty, jeweled plug. After that, I'll release you, spank your beautiful ass, and fuck your wet pussy." I moaned. "By then, you'll be ready to come at a simple touch, won't you?"


"Yes, I will, Sir," I answered truthfully. Hell, I wanted to beg him to take me now - with the burn of the ginger making me dance and the pressure on my nipples shooting fingers of need straight to my clit.


He laughed, swatted my ass, and said, "Good. But if you cum without permission, my love, I'll pull out and spank you again." I gasped in despair. "Now, I'll just set the timer and leave you in peace for a while. Twenty minutes from now, I'll release those pretty little nipples and refresh your figged bottom. Be a good girl."


Just over 100 minutes later - sweat pouring off my body, my breath coming in pants, he released me. He sucked my sore nipples, shooting waves of pleasure through my body. He took out the ginger and quickly replaced it with the metal plug. I began to quiver, unable to stop myself. I'm not sure what's wetter - my face or my thighs.


"None of that," he scolded sternly. Then, he sat on the bed and flipped me over his lap. Over and over his hand came down on my bottom. I tried to rub my clit against his leg, but he wouldn't allow me. I cried, I screamed. Yes, the pain was there, but more was the need to cum. He flipped me over onto the end of the bed. He stood naked and beautiful before me. Then, he grabbed my ankles, pulled the up to his shoulder and rammed his glorious cock inside my pussy. I clenched around him,clawing at the covers, desperate not to cum. He fucked me hard,without gentleness, without mercy. He hands kneaded my breasts. I began to see red and knew my pleasure was about to take over.


"Please, please let me cum," I begged.
"Now!" he ordered.
I felt his hot serum shoot inside of me and purple stars exploded before my eyes and shook, I trembled. Someone screamed his name, and I realized it was me.


Later, he lay with me and held me gently, kissed me and told me how much he loved me, how beautiful I was. I warmed under his words, knowing they were not merely words, but truth.


"When will you take the plug out?" I quietly asked.


"Tomorrow. Then, I'm going to fuck your ass."

No comments: