Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Time to get Down and Dirty

 She knows better, obviously, and knows I will not tolerate rudeness simply for the sake of being rude. I also could not fail but note the gloating look she cast my way, testing to see my reaction to her disregard of a simple request - please pick up my dry cleaning today - stating only that she "didn't feel like it." Game on. Time to get down and dirty.

I picked her up, took her to the back yard and made her strip. If she's too sassy, she looses her clothes, Time for a bit of humbling. She grumbles, but obeys. Then, I tell her to put her hands against the big oak tree while I teach her some manners. She balks, complains, tries to argue. That's when I pull out the chains. She quiets, but remains sulky and holds out her wrists. I attached the chains and loop her latched wrists over a peg I have pounded into the tree - yes this behavior is not new or unusual. I remind her to stand still, which she does not. Fine. I leave her in place go back inside to get the prepared fig. I KNEW I'd need this.I also grab some wasabi. She deserves it. I press her chest against the rough bark of the tree and insert the fig of ginger in her anus. Now she's begging me to stop, promising she'll be good. I am not even close to falling for this. I take the tube of wasabi and place a tiny dab on her clit. That will get her attention!
She sucks in her breath as the double sting and burn of the ginger and horseradish tantalize her delicate tissue. While she's processing this, I pick up my switch and teach her the manners she has so easily forgotten. After about 10 minutes, she's crying and far more humble than before. She's no longer asking me to stop, but rather asking for forgiveness. MUCH better, so I sooth her poor red bottom, remove the ginger and kiss her.
"Okay," she says, panting a bit, "I've been a bitch. I apologize Sir."
"I accept that apology, but you didn't think I was finished with your lesson did you?"

Her eyes opened wide.
"Your mouth gets you in trouble, so I want no speaking. I'm not gagging you, so you you must control yourself. You speak or even moan too loudly. You scream or gasp louder than a whisper, you will regret it. For each time you break this rule, you will add another fifteen minutes to your time outside."

I see her face pale. True, I live in a secluded, country area, but there's always a chance someone could come by. Besides, she hates the outside - fair skinned, a tasty treat for bugs, a strong dislike of dirt and mud.  She nods and gulps. I know she will now honestly try to obey.

I release her from the tree and take her to the meadow where I place her on her back. Now, I'm going to fuck her. She hates being fucked outside, but I love it. The soft, fragrant grass, sunshine, butterflies, perfect. I hold her hands above her head and offer no mercy. This is my time to enjoy and her time to re-learn her place. She is dripping wet, her folds sweet with her own honey, so i know she doesn't mind too much. I give no warm up, but thrust into her. The wasabi has been either absorbed or brushed off now, but her clit is tender and sensitive and she cums almost immediately. Without thought, she cries out and I grin. Oh yes. Today will be glorious - well - for me anyway. After a good long time I feel the mountain move and know I'm going to cum soon. She's so soft and warm and her eyes beg me for more and more. I pull out and spray her body with my seed. Hot, white cream hits her stomach, her tits even and again she screams. She loves for me to fill her with my cum, but today isn't about what she wants, it's about her obedience. Another fifteen minutes of communion with nature.

I dress again, standing while leaving her to lie nude, her wrists still attached to light chains, on the grass. I helped her up and she walks behind me to the hiking trail. Suddenly, I'm in the mood for a bit of exercise. Understanding her fate - to walk through the woods, nude, covered in cum - my poor girl begins to cry - quietly. She drops to her knees, lowers he head and waits. She's begging now, silently, obeying my rule. I smile, Yes, she's learning now. The question is, though, do I grant her mercy and allow her to spend her remaining time in the relative safety of my yard or, do I remain stern and have her follow me on my short walk where she will suffer humiliation and fear of exposure. Truly, this is a simple questions. What kind of a Man would I be if I were too soft? I tilt her head up, kiss her and give the leash a small tug. I'm so looking forward to my little walk.



No comments: