Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

I have sinned - 2

While in the house, I am now required to remain nude unless otherwise directed. I feel so free, and beautiful. I receive a text from him. I am to prepare some appetizers for about 10 people. He will be bringing home a few guests who are interested in the DD lifestyle and he wants to demonstrate a few techniques. Once I finish, I am to shower and dress in the outfit he has hung in his closet for me. I sigh in relief. At least I will be clothed.

I do as instructed and find a lovely shirtwaist, 1950s style dress and low-heeled shoes. No underclothing. I fix my hair and make-up then don the dress, giving a little swirl before the mirror, enjoying the feel of the soft cotton against my bare legs.

At 6:00 sharp, my husband arrives. I kiss him and he hugs me tightly. "Have I mentioned today how lovely you are?" he says.

A few minutes later the doorbell rings and I answer it. A few couples smile and me as I welcome them into my home. I serve the appetizers and drinks, a few of the women offer to help but I shush them. I like to serve guests,especially if they have never been to my home before.It is important not only to him,but also to me, to make them feel comfortable. As they snack, they ask each other questions about DD, mostly about spanking and I begin to understand what my darling is going to be demonstrating. What implements are best for maintenance? Timed or counted spankings? Should she always cry? Should she be naked? My husband answer each question with care and detail. Then he calls me to him. Smiling, I go.

"Now, I think a demonstration is in order," he begins.  "First, be sure to position your darling securing. I like to begin with a warm up to minimize bruising. This can be first accomplished over the clothing."



He begins. I am over his lap, facing the floor, but I can feel their eyes on me. He begins a warm up, gently but firmly, slowly and precisely.  I am tense, as I usually am when he disciplines me before others. Soon, though, I feel myself relax into his lap. He feels this and points out to his students what to watch for - a lessening of tension in my shoulders, my bottom going up slightly to meet his hand. This indicates I'm ready for a more strenuous administration.

He flips up my skirt and I hear the comments on the color of my bottom -how pink it is, but not red, how the color is spread across both cheeks, not just in one area. Then he truly begins. He alternates his hand on my cheeks until I cannot help but squirm on his lap. He holds me firmly in place, ignoring my wiggles and continues to instruct his avid listeners. He points how that it is of vital importance that he, the HoH, decide when my bottom has had enough and that I submit fully to his judgement.  This cannot happen without trust. I must trust him not to harm me. To do what is best for me. He must never, ever betray that trust. While he will mark me, he will never harm me. I am crying now, but sinking into a lovely space. I no longer care about the eyes on my bottom. I care only about him and his hand and his mark and his love. I feel his hand slowing, the gently rubbing my tender, hot ass. He tells his students that the darker areas might bruise a bit, but the rest of my ass will simply be tender and sore for a few hours. He praises my willingness to bend to his will and thanks me for the demonstration. I hear applause. He turns me over and gently cradles me, kissing my head, and explaining the importance of after care, of showing her that your love for her is boundless.