Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Mardi Gras

Mardi Gras - Fat Tuesday. A day, in the traditional sense of the word, to use all of the "fat" in the house - butter, milk, eggs, sugar - because all of these are forbidden during Lent, a time of fasting, sacrifice and soul searching. More recently, Mardi Gras has become a time for abandoned morals, boob flashing and uninhibited sexuality. This, this is what Mark has decided will happen today. I will be the Mardi Gras Toy for him and whomever else he selects.  I'm a bit nervous but can't deny my excitement.

In honor of the holiday, I will be masked - thank god! I am far more obedient when I'm masked. Must have something to do with being totally dependent upon Mark to protect me and the fact that if I can't see whom is using me, I won't be embarrassed later on if I meet the same person. Oh, and I'm not allowed to speak except for my safe word. I can moan, cry or make other sounds, but I cannot actually speak. I simply obey. Mark makes all the decisions, answers yes or now, offers my services. I am a Toy to be played with and used for pleasure - not my own - but His. You see, he likes to share me and brag about my training and my obedience.

And so, I kneel before these men and My Lord and Master. I bow my head and await His directives. Will I obey - of course I will. Will I find my own pleasure - no doubt. Will I make Mark proud - oh yes. Yes, I will.

No comments: