Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

I have sinned - 3

I am loved and secure and needed and content. Why would I every want anything else?
I had no idea what he had planned for me. He just texted me an an address and time, so I followed my gps and pulled in front of a salon. Cool. A Spa Day!!! Kind of. I was led to a small, warm room and told to remove all of my clothing then to crawl under the sheet. He had scheduled me to get waxed - all of me - my legs,underarms, pussy  - and I do mean ALL of me! I keep my privates nicely groomed, but holy hell that hurt!!! Not only was close to every last hair ripped out, but EVERY hair left was the tweezed out.By the time I was finished, I was actually grateful to be wearing a dress with no undies.


By the time I arrived back home, he was already there waiting for me. He smiled, kissed me, and ran his hands up and down my legs and under my skirt. He sympathized a bit with the redness of my bare skin then told me to get undress and go lie on the bed. Once there, he tied me spread eagle to the bed. I hate this position. I am totally exposed. He always leaves enough play in the ropes to be able to shove a cushion under by bottom so he can easily access both holes and there is nothing I can do to squirm away. Once, he tied me to the table in this position, scrubbed my body and placed various food on it. Then, he invited a few of his friends over for drinks and appetizers. Today, though, there would be no one but the two of us.


"Ready for your marking?" he asked.


I opened my mouth to speak, but then shut it again. I was about to say that I thought the waxing had been enough. He raised his eyebrow and I hastily answered - Yes, Sir.


He took out his flogger. I closed my eyes and tried to control my breathing. Fire coursed through my veins as he whipped my already tender and newly waxed pussy. I cried. I screamed. I begged him to stop (but did not use my safe word!). After five tormenting strokes, he placed his hand against my tortured flesh.


"There now. That wasn't so bad, was it?" he asked rhetorically. "Now, baby, I'm going to treat you to dinner. But first, I'm going to insert this plug which you will wear for the rest of the evening. Then, you're going to suck me off. After that, I'm going to untie you, then you can make yourself even more beautiful."


I nodded, sniffing. His cock. I'd do anything to get his cock in my mouth. He smiled and kissed me.

No comments: