Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pledge of Commitment

We've talked and agreed to the following. If we are pleased and happy after one full week of this, then we will negotiate more, fully discussing what we liked, what we didn't like and ways we can improve our relations. However, we both agree to hold to the following for 7 full days.

 1.  I will wear some mark of submission at all times. These could include a gold choker, a silver bracelet, a corset, a belt chain, an anal plug, wrist cuffs. He will decide which is appropriate for the day or time.

2.  Whoever wakes first in the morning will give oral pleasure to the other on either the genitals, mouth or breasts until the other party is pleased or fully awake.

3.  I will give oral pleasure to Him every night. He may choose to cum or not. He may choose to cum anywhere that pleases him.

4.  We will go through my wardrobe and I will wear only those articles of clothing which he has approved - even for professional work.

5.  I will obey all sexual and behavior orders as soon as possible whether these orders are from text or person.

6.  He will check all of my holes each and every day with his hands, fingers, mouth or object of his choice for as long as he chooses. He will have me perform keigel exercises with a stone egg for at least 15 minutes each day and plug my anus with a device of his choice assuming I am in no pain. Discomfort is acceptable, but not pain.

7.  I will offer my bottom to his use at any time, even if this means public humiliation, for reprimand or his pleasure. He may use his hand, belt, cane or paddle without question at any time.
For any other impliment, he will warn me first.

8.  He has the right to bind me for any corporal pleasures or punishments.

9.  I will wear no underclothing in his presence. I understand that this may mean removing my panties while in a public situation.





10.  He is free to use my nipples at any time - either public or private - for his pleasure. This includes sucking them, clipping the with tweezers, clothespins, other decorative items, exposing them to others or himself, slapping them or caning them. They are for his pleasure and I give him full rights to them.












No comments: