Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

Trust

And so we begin the new year in a manner that will, hopefully, set the tone for the rest of the year. One of trust, commitment, rewards, obedience, joy and pleasure.
 Today, despite the cold, we went for a walk. We bundled up and held hands through our gloves. About ten minutes into the walk, He stops, sits and tells me to drop my jeans and assume the position. I hesitate, well aware of how cold my ass will be, not to mention the possibility of someone else deciding to take a walk in the park as well. Slowly, I do as he says. He first scolds me for my hesitation, slapping my very cold bottom as he does so. The chill air against my nether regions making each slap hurt even more. Eight slaps - four on each cheek. Hard. demanding. I'm already tearing up more from breaking my word to trust him than from the cold and pain. I remain silent, though. The only thing I can say during a spanking is my safe word. Until he decides to end the spanking, I simply must accept. After the eighth spank, he stops a moment and simply rubs my warm bottom. The contrast between the hot, spanked skin and the cold air on my now wet pussy is disconcerting. I apologize to him and he tells me he's proud of me. Then, he continues with the spanking. After a few minutes, he stops again, helps me to my feet, tells me to fix my jeans. We then continue our walk, my bottom tingling with each step. Yes, this year, will be a new beginning for us. I've learned my first lesson already. 

No comments: