Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

When will i learn? (part 2)

So I've been on house arrest - so to speak - and completely nude for a good 12 hours now. I have at least 12 more to go before Sir will even consider giving me access to one - and only one - dress. It's cold as crap out right now, so I still won't be able to leave the house since shoes, socks, coat, etc. will still be denied until I've learned that he's serious as a heart attack about holding me to my word. What did I promise? To be a true submissive. To allow him access to all of my body whenever, however and where ever he wishes. In turn, he has agreed to honor my hard limits and my safe word (which I cannot use simply to save myself some embarrassment.)
Also, Every hour that he is awake, to further remind me of my smart mouth and my moment of weakness when i tried to pull down my skirt but he obviously wanted it up, I will be spanked for a minimum of five minutes. Now five minutes may not seem like a long time, but trust me, it is. and 55 minutes between spankings is not nearly long enough to totally heal from the one an hour before. Right now, my ass is red and very tender. Luckily, Sir is about ready to go to sleep, so I should have a break for 6 hours or so. Before he sleeps, though, we have another "rule." I administer fellatio. God I love this rule! To take Sir into my mouth, to focus only on his pleasure, to taste his skin, massage his jewels, give him both relaxation and joy and the same time - this gives me purpose and joy in my own life. I actually like it best when he doesn't touch me much - my entire focus is on him. My greatest pleasure is when I feel his hot sweetness slid down my throat, nourishing me, in truth, with his very seed. The taste of him on my lips brings more contentment than any other drink every has. Tonight, he has assured me that, since I have taken my punishment so well and without complaint, he will grant me this gift - right after my last spanking. And so, I prepare myself for pain, but know it is deserved and know that soon, I will have only pleasure.


No comments: