Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Reality Sucks, but in a Lovely Way

So - you all know I write fiction. Great news - my first book under this pen name is due to come out February 14 with www.darkcastlelords.net. Lessons in Love - Book 1 of Mrs. Winter's Brothel series.
I've been asked often if what I write here is also fiction or based on truth. Reality, there's a grain of truth or fantasy in every post. Sometimes that grain is tinier than a grain of sand, sometimes, it's a fucking boulder. For this post, I thought I'd be real.

 I write a lot about anal. Yes, I like anal - sometimes. But sometimes, I really, really don't. Also, unlike stories, in reality there's poo. Sometimes, you may not know there is poo until it's right there. Literally in your face, on your sheets, smeared on your thighs. NOT romantic.

I write a lot about spanking. Yes, I like to be spanked. But sometimes, I really, really don't. I have to be in the right mood to enjoy it - as does He. Also, the pleasure DOES NOT make the pain go away, it simply makes the pain worth it. I don't like bruises and I bruise very easily, so harder is not better for me but rather, slow and steady. Accepting 100 swats? No way. The sound of a leather belt - sexy, but far, far scarier than anything else.

I write a lot about 24/7 submission. Yes, I might like that - oh - wait - no. No, I really wouldn't. I'm far too independent, have too much responsibility in my job and too much weird shit happens in my life to be bound by a set of rules which are unbreakable. I work for a living and I know few women who don't. I'm not sure how I could perform my job while wearing a visible collar, chastity belt, or other a butt plug all day as some of the characters in my stories do. What does that say about me as a writer? It says I write fiction!

I write about pretty, young (25-25) or so women and handsome, muscular me. Yes, I imagine myself like that. But I'm not. I'm in my fifties as is my Mister. Yes, he's handsome, but not in the movie star kind of way. I have bumps and bulges and dings and "hail damage" and stretch marks and moles and scars and hair in odd places. So does he. Does this make him less attractive - HELL NO! Do I feel inferior and self conscious - of course I do. I'm an American woman! Isn't that how we are supposed to feel? Still, with age, there comes a bit of wisdom and I've figured out something life changing. If I appreciate and find diversity in humanity sexy and attractive, others do as well. Also, confidence and a positive attitude and intelligence are far sexier than any plastic person can hope to be.



No comments: