Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Power of Submission

I need my tears and I need my freedom and I need to let go. How do I do this? I can't. At least not alone. Most importantly, i need You. I need YOU to be take the control away from me. I need YOU to tell me that YOU will take care of everything. That I have no need for worry or fear. That I can  - no - that I must leave work at work and the stress of the world at the door because once I enter Your domain, you have taken control of my body, my decisions, my life. By doing this, You give me the freedom to be who I want to be when I am with you. You give me the freedom to feel, to nurture, to serve, to be happy with my body, to enjoy time with You without guilt or worry or the world pushing it's insane demands into my mind. But I can't just let go of the world, whose claws sink into my soul so, so deeply. I will fight you and I will argue and I will hold on to what I know I should let go of. 

That is why, not only I, but also You need to trust in what I tell you. You need to trust that I will say "Butterfly" if I need you to stop. So that we can talk. So that I can have a few minutes to think and process. So that we both know that ultimately, I know when I've had all i can take for the moment. I need you to ignore my other words since only "Butterfly" with (at least temporarily) give me back control. I need you to ignore my protests, to tie my hands if they flail too much or just if you like them to be tied, to press me against the table or tie me to it, to remind me - through spankings, canings, whippings, figging, wax drippings, anal plugs, cold or very warm enemas, fucking my holes, or any other method you choose  - that I have given you the right and the responsibility to lead me. I need you to do this weekly, if not more often. I need reminded that I am more than what the world sees. My tears are my gift to you and proof that I need this. They tell not just of physical pain - which rarely causes me to cry - but rather of the relief my soul feels when it is free to fly, the joy that I can give myself totally to You and the passion that I feel flowing out of me.I need my tears to wash away the hideous world of Today.  I do not give tears easily, so please, please, please, do what you must. Do what you want. Do what I need you to do so that I can let go and love you and serve you and my heart directs me to do. 

No comments: