Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

When will I learn - part 3:Public Chastisement

So, I've earned back one dress and one pair of shoes. The weather has warmed up quite a bit, so I can again go outside! yay! So, Mr. Mister suggests we go for a walk in the woods behind the house. I quickly agree, even though I'm still a bit nervous. After all, I'm only wearing a sleeveless light blue dress and a pair of tennis shoes. Naturally, he notices this nervousness and tells me that if I really don't want to go, I don't have to. He had not given an order, just a suggestion. Hearing this, I'm relieved and readily place my hand in his and off we go. After all, the day is warm and sunny and the woods are fairly private. I've only seen one other guy walking there in the two years that we've lived here.
So, there we were. holding hands, walking, talking, laughing. A normal happy couple. Then, he turns to me and tells me how proud he is of how well I've accepted the last few days and asks if I'm sure I want to continue with him as the head of our household. I think for a while. Do I really what to continue? He is, unlike in the past, sticking to the plan and making me submit to his will. If I have to be honest, and I think I should, I'm quite proud of him as well. He's become more confident and my respect for him as my Man has grown because he didn't let me get by with breaking a rule we both agreed to. So, I tell him this. He kisses me and says he has a choice for me. I can continue as we have been - earning a piece of clothing back each day of good behavior - or I can earn my entire wardrobe back this afternoon. He won't tell me what the afternoon will entail, just that once I make the decision, he will abide by it - and so will I. What can I say? I want my clothes back.
He tells me to kneel and I do so. I glance around, checking for anyone else, and he grabs my face gently between his hands. He tells me if I want to earn back my clothes, I will do what he says, when he says with no hesitation. He speaks calmly and confidently and I nod. He unzips his jeans and I open my mouth, ready to take him in. I suck, lick, kiss, savor him. I worship his cock, loosening my throat so that I can take him deeply. Then, I hear a twig snap behind me. Without thinking, I turn my head to see if anyone is watching. MISTAKE.
He sighs, turns my head around to him again and tells me to keep my eyes on him. He jacks himself off, spraying his hot seed across my face. I open my mouth, wanting to taste him, but he holds me steady. I understand that this was not at all for my pleasure, but for my chastisement. Then, he tells me that his intent was to have me worship his cock and then walk me back home, but since I disobeyed - again - it has become obvious that I still need to learn that he is in charge. He stands me up and presses my back against a tree. Taking my hands, he secures them behind the tree, effectively making me captive. His cum is drying on my face and I'm starting to cry. Why the hell couldn't I trust him enough to protect me? When will I learn that I have given him the right to expect obedience from me? Then, he reaches into the neckline of my dress and pulls out one breast, exposing my skin to the cool air.
 I hear another snap, but I keep my head bowed. Mr. Mister, however, steps away from me and offers a greeting to whoever has walked near, probably on the hiking trail about 10 feet to the left. I hear another male voice and then Mr. Mister laughs. He comes back to me and I hear footsteps going away from us.
"Julia, you're being very good. I'm happy you stayed quiet and still. For the record, that was my friend, George. I asked him to walk by here but to stay on the path. He couldn't see you, love. You were safe, but I needed to test your obedience."
So, here I stand, exposed, my face sticky with dried tears and cum, waiting until Mr. Mister releases me from this tree. I'm rather proud of myself for having passed his test and feel really good about our relationship. How good? Good enough to make sure he feels appreciated as soon as He allows me to.

No comments: