Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Reprimand Demonstration

"Miss Alice, do you have questions?" 

I stood in front of Mr. Vanderson's desk in the library. I had risen at 5:00 that morning, dressed in my uniform and Keds tennis shoes, gone to the kitchen for breakfast and attended to the duties listed for the Master bedroom and bathroom. It was now 8:00 a.m. and I was feeling pretty good about myself.

"I do, Sir."
He waited.
"Well, first  of all, who will be my direct supervisor?"
"I will."
This surprised me. I had assumed it would be the Butler, Mr. Morris.
"And has my work been satisfactory so far this morning?"
"The work has, yes."
Again, not quite the answer I was expecting, but moving on.
"The manual mentioned possible reprimands for work not meeting your satisfaction. I'd like more details on that, Sir."
He smiled. "Yes, I assume you would. First of all, you could be reprimanded for not only your work but also for your decorum and dress."
"I see."
"No, I don't think you do. For example. You neglected to use the word 'Sir' or 'Mr. Vanderson' just now. That would normally warrant a reprimand, but since this is still your training week, you are forgiven."
I felt my eyes widen as I began to understand just how formal and strict Mr. Vanderson intended to be.
"Yes, Sir. I understand. May I ask if I have broken any other expectations?"
"Certainly, Miss Alice." He stood and walked around me. Slowly.
"Lift your dress, please," he stated.
I jumped, startled, and asked, "Why, Sir?"
He laughed a bit and said, "I'm happy to hear the title added. Because, Miss Alice, you were instructed to wear your uniform, which you have, and shoes of your choice, which you have, and which compliment the uniform, which they do. However, you were not instructed to wear any other garments and I see an outline of both bra and panty lines. Now, please do as I asked."
I gulped. Did I really want to do this? I could walk away, after all. I thought about the assistant cook and my conversation with her both last night and this morning. She too wore a uniform - sans panty lines - and seemed quite happy, not mistreated at all. Besides, I couldn't deny my curiosity about Mr. Vanderson.
Slowly, I lifted the skirt of my dress to my waist, my white cotton panties fully exposed.
"I see. This would certainly be grounds for a reprimand, Miss Alice."
Making a sudden decision, I removed the offending garment. I walked to the trash can and deposited them into it.
"Mr. Vanderson, I'd like begin as we plan to go on. When you excuse me from this room, I promise you I will go directly to my room and remove the bra. I'd do so now, but that would involve removing my entire uniform and I'm simply not comfortable with that quite yet. I want you to know I appreciate this week long trial, but I'd prefer to know exactly what a reprimand will be since I have no doubt that I will make other mistakes in the future," I answered, my voice shaking a bit toward the end. 
He stared at me for a moment and then nodded.
"Very well, Miss Alice. I must say your spirit pleases me greatly as does your common sense. It is good to know exactly what one has agreed to before committing."
He sat back on his chair and pushed it away from the desk.
"If you will place yourself over my lap and keep your dress pushed up Miss Alice, I will demonstrate a light reprimand."
I gulped. Waited a moment, then did as he said. In for a penny, in for a pound, right?


No comments: