Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Nipple Pleasing

I'm going to do it. Actually, I'm not actually doing it, I'm allow IT to be done. He has wanted this for a very long time but would never force me into it. After months and months of consideration and research, I'm going to allow it to be done. He loves to see my naked body decorated with only jewelry, metal, or beautifully worked leather or lace. It makes sense that he'd want to decorate my nipples as well. To date, thought this is about as far as we could go since I was terrified to have my nipples permanently pierced. The pain, the possibility of someone noticing the rings at work or in public, the permanence of it all terrified me.

I'm not sure what has changed, but last week I knelt before Him and told Him that I was ready. That I was more than ready, that I wanted to have my nipples pierced. He made me wait a full week in case I changed my mind, but I haven't. Now, it's time and I'm terrified again, but happy.Soon, He has promised I will be allowed to wear this for a dinner party, exposing my achievement to all.









For now, though, I will grit my teeth and endure this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool and a nice very nice achievement as well

Unknown said...

Very cool and a nice very nice achievement as well