Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Understanding Training

I've had it. I'm so done with this. First, I hated the idea of being "trained" anally. But no, HE said it was important. HE said I needed it. Well, fuck this shit! The first two days he did nothing but finger me for a good hour, It hurt, yeah, but in a good way. He lubed me up and first put in one finger. When I adjusted to that, he added a second and the began scissoring. I would lie across his lap as he watched television and just - well - endure. He didn't touch my pussy, despite the wetness dripping onto his jeans. I squirmed and begged, but all that got me was a sharp slap on the ass. For the next two days he inserted a plug. A fairly small one. The first day for one hour, the next for two. Again, he completely ignored my poor pussy and when I started to finger myself He hauled me over his lap and whopped my bottom. Today, the fifth day, he has inserted a much larger plug. Metal this time and egg shaped. I'm so frustrated I fell to my knees and begged him to fuck me. He said no, but did take enough pity on me to fuck my mouth. God I've missed his cock. He came in my mouth and I swallowed every drop. I wanted to worship his cock and balls, kissing, licking, suckling, but no. He just tucked himself back in and helped me to stand. He kissed me and asked if I thought my ass could take his cock now? I said Yes. Anything. Please, just fuck me! He laughed and said if I was good and kept the egg in for three hours without complaint - either verbal or physical - them maybe tomorrow he'd give me relief. But for now, he was enjoying my frustration. I muttered something rude and again, got a spanking for my remark (totally deserved!). Apparently, that counted as a complaint because today, He put the egg in again and told me that I had to wear it all evening. He let me suck him off  and then told me to dress. He was taking me out for dinner. If, and only if, I accepted his plug and his word without wiggling or complaining, if I behaved as a lady should, if I showed proper decorum and gratitude, then, perhaps, when we arrived home, he'd give me relief.


I'm trying, really I am, but this is just so hard. I want him so badly but I need to control myself. Which, if I want to be truthful with myself, is the point of this whole week. Self control. Finally, I understand. Now, we're back home and I'm feeling quite proud of myself. He takes me into the bedroom and tells me to undress him. Then, he lifts my dress and I stand before him, nude and shaking with desire. He bends me over and checks the plug. I almost cum right then. He laughs and says that I've been very good, but I need to keep the plug in until he decides to take it out. He won't tell me when that will be, but warns that when he does, he'll fuck my ass. I'm almost crying, thinking that I'll have to wait even longer for his cock, but he's merciful. He kisses me and lies me on the bed. He presses his masterful cock into my dripping pussy and I cum. Immediately. The fullness in my ass plus his touch are too much for this frustrated sub. I'm terrified he'll pull out and punish me again, but he doesn't. He seems pleased and kisses me while he plunges inside of me fully. He fucks me without restraint, without gentleness and I cum until I'm totally exhausted. Only then do I feel him tense and find his own release. He slowly comes out of me and I look at him, begging with my eyes. He says Yes and I scurry down and lick him clean. He touches my hair, plays with it gently. My pussy is finally sore and my ass is still full.

Now I understand why he has trained me.

No comments: