Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

New Task

My Man and I love the feel of older clothing - on me at least. Especially the split drawers. This type of undergarment allows for modest coverage but easy access for biological needs as well as disciplinary measures. Sadly, the style is not exactly consistent with current fashion, so unless I'm going to wear Victorian style dresses while cleaning the house, gardening or working, they simply are not practical. The split goes all the way from front to back but the waist is one piece gather with elastic or if you want to be traditional, a drawstring. The pants are then gather just above the ankle. So, my new task is to design and manufacture a modern rendition of the traditional split drawers. It must be easily and comfortable worn beneath modern dresses and skirts but also be discreet - no unsightly bunching or "panty lines" visible. Luckily, I'm a fairly good seamstress, so I'm eager for the task. Yes, the market does have crotchless panties already, but they generally don't allow for full bottom exposure for easily paddling or other disciplinary needs.  I've found a pair that is very, very close to my needs at Etsy, but my skin is very sensitive and I prefer full cotton. Still, I showed this picture to My Man to see if this is the direction he was going and he has approved. So much so, that he gave me a pleasure spanking! Yay!

What is a pleasure spanking? A thing of beauty, that's what! He pulls me over his lap and gives me a slow warm up with his hand. This can take fifteen or twenty minutes. The whole time, I'm slowly allowed to sink into my sub world and immerse myself in the warmth of my own skin and the power of his body. I get very, very wet! So much so that He generally places a towel on his lap to absorb the moisture! Once I'm moaning - and have likely had at least one orgasm, he ups the rhythm and intensity until I'm squirming with desire and my bottom is a color and temperature pleasing to him. Then, Then he makes love to me. Slowly, carefully, perfectly. He sees to my pleasure and ensures I orgasm multiple times. The last time he awarded me a pleasure spanking I had to beg to stop due to exhaustion. I mean, a girl needs a nap sometime! Naturally, he ignored this request and had his way with me until I was nothing more than a boneless mass of joy.

Oh, I am so enjoying this new task!

No comments: