Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Dominant desires









You need my attention, then you will have it until you beg for mercy.  You want to know I think of you, then you will think of me - every time you shift in your chair. You need to know I want you, then remember all of the planning I do to keep you in line, disciplined, satisfied.

 Know that I will take you when and where I choose to. I will fill each and every opening of your body with whatever I want, whenever I want and you will accept it. Know I will mark your body so that you will remember that I think of you often. Know that the soreness you will feel for hours, days is because I want you to feel it. I will spank you, plug you, pierce you, fuck you according to my will and you will attend me or suffer the consequences. I do not discipline you simply because of a misdeed. I do this because I want to. I want you to squirm, to push yourself, to give yourself to me. I enjoy watching your ass turn red, you nipples swell with pleasure and pain, your eyes widen when I insert a plug into your anus, you blush with embarrassment when I tweak your nipples in public, you wiggle in your hard wooden chair as you attempt to sit with a metal egg in your bottom and bruises on your cheeks. I enjoy hearing you cry from shock, pain, pleasure, joy. I enjoy hearing you beg me to stop, but refrain from using the one word which you know will cause me to stop. I enjoy pushing my cock inside of your tight, wet pussy and feel it clench around me. I enjoy fucking your mouth and seeing tears in your eyes as you struggle not to gag. I enjoy fucking your ass, filling your bowels with my cum. I enjoy spraying my load on your face, your breasts, your ass and watching it slowly dry on your delicate skin, marking you for mine.

You are mine. Never forget that. I will use you as I choose.

No comments: