Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Greedy for fellatio

I began with a rose, kissing each petal, following each fold with my tongue. This is how you trained me. To cradle the delicate flower in my hands while caressing it, running my finger delicately up and down the stem while using my tongue to trace the nuances of the flower's skin. Then, when I pleased you. No petals disturbed, but all wet with my spit, you moved me to fruit. 
To taste, suckle, drink of the deliciousness of the juice. To suck the fruit dry but to never, ever bite. 
Then, you finally allowed me to touch you. Your cock, your balls. Not kiss yet, just touch, gently, a whisper of what was to come. I smelled your manliness and wanted more. I could not stop myself. That was my mistake. I opened my mouth and liked you before you gave me permission. Now, I am here. Trapped. At your mercy. Now, I have no choice but to give what I so greedily stole. Your cock fills my mouth, my throat. You fuck my mouth despite the terrible ache in my jaw. You pull my hair, tell me how disappointed you are in my greed and warn me that if I ever take such liberties again, not only will I serve time here, in your pillory, but you will have my ass beaten while you take my mouth. I gasp, knowing your threat is not idle and want to beg for forgiveness, but your cock fills my mouth. Suddenly, you yank my hair and I gurgle in pain. Hot seed spills down my throat and I swallow, hoping to appease my sin. Slowly, you slip out of my mouth and I gratefully move my jaw to relieve some of the ache. 

For a moment, I thought you might release me, but no. I am rash. You kneel in front of me so that I can look directly into your eyes. You smile and kiss away my tears and tell me that my first ordeal is over. I am to remain here, in this position, humiliated and vulnerable while he manipulates me, forces me to orgasm again and again until he has gained strength. I will remain bound in place, completely at his mercy. Then, again, he will teach me what happens to Pets who are greedy.


No comments: