Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Card Shark

My body is on fire for you and today, tonight, tomorrow, you will keep me hot, one way or another. ten activities you have listed on cards and had me approve then placed in a basked. When you tell me, I must choose a card and you tell me and I must then comply with the activity listed. Since you had me approve each card first, I have no right to complain or refuse. My time for that is over. I know what is coming and I am on fire with desire and need.

1.  Wax play on my breasts
2.  belt spanking
3.  wax play on my body
4.  clipped nipples
5.  butt plug inserted and kept until you release it
6.  OTK
7.  Waxy play on my pussy
8.  anal fucked
9.  whipped
10.  ginger play

I have accepted the rules of the weekend. No clothing at any time unless you specifically tell me. Silence unless I am answering your question. You will use me when and how you choose. I will accept you or your designee in all of my holes without complaint. I will draw a card whenever commanded to do so, hand it to you and accept the action with graciousness and gratitude. I will not remove any toy you have placed in or on me without your express permission. Crying is acceptable behavior, but avoiding an activity is not. If this happens, You have every right to punish me as you see fit.

I did not expect you to dress me up and take me out to dinner. But you did. We went to the back room, closed in by heavy curtains, of your favorite Club. You have part interest in this Club and I know we will not be disturbed except by the wait staff who are all trained to serve silently and without comment. Here, you have me pull the first card.

Card 1.  #1 Wax Play on my breasts. So be it.


No comments: