Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Anticipation

I know how to prepare for his arrive. I enjoy doing so. I don't touch His toys while clothed - it's kind of "thing" for him. So, I showered, shaved, lotioned up. I fixed my hair, applied light make up. I put on my cuffs. Then, I gathered the toys he had chosen for tonight's session and arranged them in the Room. I even added his favorite Vodka, already chilled, and two shot glasses. He will drink one shot before we begin and one after. I am allowed two before and one after. Now, I must wait. My chair is by a window which adds to my anticipation since I jump and stare at the sound of every car that drives by in front of the house. He may or may not use each of the instruments. The gag, the single tailed whip, the slapper. He may use none of these. But, these are what he wanted to be visible and in easy reach and so they are. The purpose for having me prepare? Simple. I am now in my sub zone. I am mentally in a place to let go of all my worldly thoughts and focus on one thing - well, two actually. Him and me. We are all that exist in my world and He is all that I anticipate.

No comments: