Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Let 'Em In


Someone's knockin' at the door!
Somebody's ringin' the bell!
Do me a favor a favor and let'em in!



Yes, these are the lyrics from a very popular Wings song "Let'em in". Today is the anniversary of its release and my Mister decided to honor this release in a special way. He came home from work early and I was thrilled. He took me into the bedroom, blindfolded me, bound my hands and ankles and had his awesome way with me. I absolutely love being blindfolded since it heightens all of my other senses. Having my hands and ankles bound also forces me to be even more submissive, at least in my own mind. I know good and well that all I'd have to do was say "No" and the bindings would be gone. But why in the name of that is holy fucking hot would I do that??? So he takes me, makes love to me, gently, slowly, kissing every inch of me, uses my body just like we both want and finally he comes inside of me. I think he's finished, right? Wrong. I hear "Someone knocking at the door!" and what does he do? He lets 'em in! and onto me! Yep. I know it isn't him because, hell, I KNOW his body, his touch, his smell, his taste. This is NOT him! But I hear him. He's talking me through this. Telling me it's all okay. That we are going to commemorate the release of his favorite song by letting 'em in. Into me that is. Dead silence for a moment and then I nod and say, "Open the door, Uncle Ernie".  So, the "knocker" speaks quietly to "Uncle Ernie", so quietly that I can't catch enough of the voice to tell who it is. "Ernie" unbinds my ankles only to bind them again, spread eagle this time, attaching them to the bedposts. He also takes my bound wrists and raises them above my head, attaching them also to the bed. Now I'm stuck. I already have Ernie's beautiful come inside of me, so I'm good and wet. "knocker" goes to town and fucks me. Hard. Fast. His hands grabbing my ass and digging in. This is not making love, this is fucking. I cry out, shocked, but not asking to stop. Ernie tells me how proud he is of me, that I can take it (he's right!), that he's the luckiest man to have such a woman. Finally, "knocker" pulls out and sprays hot cum all over my stomach and breasts. Ernie kisses me, again praising me. He sucks my nipples and I explode, orgasming again myself. Then, the doorbell rings. I moan and squeak a bit and Ernie says, "Somebody ringin' the bell." I pant, regaining my breath, then answer, "Open the door and let'em in." Ringer again whispers to Ernie too low for me to hear. This time, I am released, told to kneel beside the bed and my wrist to the foot board. I know what's coming and I hate it (but love it at the same time). Mr. Ringer fingers my seriously wet pussy now and then my rosebud. He pushes in quite a bit of the wetness so that I am good and lubed up. Ernie again talks me through it all, praising me, pointing out my perfect (pfffft) body. He's petting my hair and rubbing my back while "Ringer" eases his cock into my back door. I whine and moan but also push back against him. Once he has landed he goes to it. Fingers digging deeply into my hips, cock fucking my anus and Ernie (or maybe Ringer) slapping my ass. I can't stand it anymore. I cum and I cum hard, squeezing Ringer tighter than he expected because he yells "Jesus!" like it's the second coming (see what I did there) and releases his load into my rear end. Eventually, I come back to earth and by that time, Uncle Ernie and I are alone again. He's untied me and is holding me on his lap. 
What a lovely way to celebrate a great song!



No comments: