Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Sexual Submissive.

Let me be clear. I am a sexual submissive.
 I will do as you command, not as you ask. 
YOU are my Master, no other will I obey. 

I need you to be strong, assertive, demanding.
I need you to give me direction.
I need you to take my Power and use it as your own.

I do not need you to ask; the answer is already: Yes.
I do not need you to hint; I have no time for innuendo.
I do not need you  to be gentle; I am strong as I need to be.

You will respect me as much as I respect you.
Therefore, take what you want. 
I am not afraid of my SafeWord.

If you want my ass to be shining red, make it so.
If you want me to greet you on my knees, let me know.
If you want me to stand in the rain and wait for you, I will ignore the cold.

Let me be Clear. I am a sexual submissive.


No comments: