Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Discovering Pleasure

In reality (THIS IS NOT FICTION) I'm really looking forward to our mini vacation to Southern Illinois later this month. It takes me back to when I was researching "Discovering Pleasure" under my first penname and it has simply got to be one of my favorites.

First, the main setting is Giant City State Park, one of my absolute favorite retreats. Second, lots of wine was involved and so I had the "duty" to hit many of the Southern Illinois Wineries. Third, Rose, the main character, discovers not only her true love but also her history. As an adopted child (totally different circumstances from Rose!) I understand the longing, hope and fear of meeting your biological family. So, Here's a little blurb I hope you enjoy from Discovering Pleasure.


A little wine, a little nature, and one hot man is all Rose needs to Discover her Pleasure. 

When Rose asks her Dominant, Nathan, to help her discover her family roots in Southern Illinois, she learns more about herself than she bargained for. 

After spending a week at Giant City State Park, Rose leaves with not only a new family, but new friends and a new life filled with the structure she craves, Pleasure and love.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok but a bit so so . you might have spiced the end of it differently thereby rearranging the whole mood and tone. And making it more melodramatic and giving a lot less away thereby creating suspense

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anarie said...

Do you mean this post or the book itself!