Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2015

A Woman's Place

A woman's place, in my opinion, is where she wants it to be. If she wants (and is qualified) to be a CEO of a company, a firefighter, a homemaker, a doctor, a nurse, a teacher, a construction worker, then that is her place. Me, I I have several places where I belong, where I am confident and where I am comfortable. Like most women, I am multi-faceted.

One place that is mine is beneath my husband. Not figuratively, since as a person I am beneath no one. No, I mean literally beneath him. I feel safe here, loved, adept, cared for, desired. When he tells me to strip in the middle of a field or in a secluded woods, I cringe at the idea of being discovered, but I do it because He wants me to and I want to please him. The pride and love I feel by giving him what he desires far outweighs my fears. I am thrilled that he desires me NOW. Yes, it appears that I am subservient, but I'm not. I'm the person he most desires and it is truly my pleasure to serve him.

Yes, I will endure physical pain if that is what he desires. I know the whole physiology of endorphins and such but I also know that he simply likes the way my bottom looks when he has spanked, paddled, caned or whipped it. I know the pride I feel by being able to give this to him. I lie over his lap, on the bed, across a chair and bite my lip or cry out while he brings my skin alive. No, he is not punishing me, he is pleasing himself and in doing so he is pleasing me. Trust me, after a good spanking all he has to do is give me a whisper of a touch, a breath of air across my bottom, my pussy, my nipples and I am undone with pleasure.




Speaking of nipples, he is not always gentle with them either. He twists, clips, bits, pulls, sucks on them until I cry for mercy (which he will give if I use the appropriate word). He likes my nipples swollen, but, tender to the touch and so very, very responsive. I really thing that there is a nerve that directly connects my nipples to my clit because when he touches them either with a gentle swipe of his tongue or the harsh bite of metal, I tremble with desire. Immediately.






So, where is my place? My place is beneath him. I am his pleasure and he is mine.










No comments: