Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Saturday Night Date

We're going out on the town tonight. Dinner, drinks, walking around a street festival. It's beautiful tonight with the temperature hovering around 78. There is no need for him to instruct me in my dress, I know what he likes and I know the consequences if I dress in a way that fails to please him. Still, I thought he wouldn't mind if I wore panties since the length of the dress was so short. My mistake. He checked beneath my dress before we left the house and was, to say the least, disappointed in my failure to follow his expectations.

He corrected my mistake immediately. My pretty new black lace panties were ripped from my body. He turned me to face the wall and administered a hard spanking with his bare hand. I cried out, begged forgiveness (without really wanting or expecting it) but he continued until my skin was on fire. Fine. I'd been punished. He stopped the spanking and I heard him unzip his trousers. I looked back over my shoulders and gasped. This time I begged in earnest. Please. Please don't fuck me then deny me panties. Your cum will drip down my legs all evening. Please.

Second Mistake. Oh he fucked me. And he fucked me hard, fast and well. Within a minute he let loose his load of hotness inside of my pussy, denying me an orgasm of my own. Then, he sat down, pulled me over his lap and spanked me again! This time for questioning him. By now, I was a freaking mess. My bottom burned and, I'm sure, was 50 shades of red.  I was primed for an orgasm but none would be allowed. He paddled my ass until I sobbed, my make-up running down my face. Only when I stopped resisting and went limp against his legs did he stop. Then, he turned me over, held me, asked if I had learned my lesson (YES!) and told me to go fix my face. Once that was finished, we went on our date. His cum dripping down my leg, drying, my swollen lips brushing against each other with each step I took. We enjoyed dinner, drinks, music and later, I'd finally enjoy my long denied pleasure.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats a much better intro than some others i ve seen so far. But that last sentence needs to be reworked or more hidden as not to give the ending away so freely or abruptly.

Unknown said...

Thats a much better intro than some others i ve seen so far. But that last sentence needs to be reworked or more hidden as not to give the ending away so freely or abruptly.