Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Fellatio in the Morning

I know exactly where my "happy" place is. Here, between your legs. Each morning as you enjoy your coffee and look out the kitchen window I kneel before you. I have no need for coffee or any other traditional morning beverage. You provide me with what I need. First, I attend to your balls, kissing each, licking, letting their weight sit on my lips. I suck each ball and watch as your cock fills with blood and stands tall. No words are spoken; there is no need. I am at peace and your body is coming alive to meet the day. You place one hand on my head and I move up to take your cock into my mouth. I know what you like. I keep my lips tight around your shaft, my hands cradling your balls, and I suck deeply, my tongue teasing your head. I go down, press my lips against your base then back up. You grasp my hair tightly and I sigh, knowing I'm pleasing you.I hear you set your coffee mug on the counter and I move faster, my hands massaging your hot jewels. My tongue traces the vein, the ridge of your head and I feel you shudder. Then, I know. I push down until I almost gag, your head against the back of my throat. I hear you groan and hold me in place, your hips pumping as my morning beverage shoots down my throat. When you finish, I sit back on my heels, satisfied, complete. I look up at you and smile. This is my Happy Place

No comments: