Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Flag Day Stripes

Happy Flag Day! This morning, Mr. Master told me that we would celebrate in an unusual way. My skin, you see, is quite white which makes sense since my hair is a brilliant red. Therefore, He needs to use very little force when spanking, lashing or caning for bright red stripes and welts to show clearly. He told me to bend over the spanking bench. He was going to give me 13 stripes to match our Flag and by the end I would be seeing "stars". He was right.  By number 5 I was dancing from foot to foot and beginning to howl. Still, I managed to stay in place for all 13. I was sobbing, but it was worth it to see the look of pleasure on his face and to see my bottom reflecting the original colonies! I thought he was finished, but I was wrong. He handed me a beautifully wrapped box and told me that the red and white needed a blue. Happy Flag Day!


No comments: