Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Black and Blue Friday

Here's the deal. I shop. I get FREAKIN' AWESOME deals. I use ALL of the money Sir has given me - $1,000.00 - to purchase gifts for our friends and family. I make it home by noon. If I am late, he will add to my Friday.  He inspects my purchases. I tell him whom I have purchased each gift for and he counts. He has instructed me to purchase gifts for ten people. If he approves of the gifts and I have managed to buy for all ten, I will be rewarded. If I fail, I will be punished. I'm not sure which I want the most!

I am twenty-one minute late. I go to the dining room and arrange my choices before him. He nods is approval of all but one. His Father. I will need to take back the tie and purchase another that is more suitable. He asks if I am ready and I smile. I strip off my clothes - right there in the dining room.  I move to the side table and position myself. I grip the edges of the table, assuming the position. twenty one for my tardiness and one the wrong gift purchase.
I hear the wind whip as the cane slices the air. I know I should relax. The pain will be less. The bruising will be less. I can't help myself. I tense my muscles and the cane strikes hard flesh.
I feel nothing. Then, a searing fire sears my flesh. I cry out and clutch the edges of the table. You tusk your tongue and sigh. You tell me that I need to relax yet you know I cannot. Not without your help. Still, you swing the switch and I endure three more stripes with a tensed bottom. The bruising will show well for several days. You ask if this is what you want and I respond honestly. I tell you to do as you please. I will accept whatever you choose to do without complaint.

So, you do. You finish my punishment. Twenty two stripes across my bottom and upper thighs. By the time you finish, I am a sobbing mess. I no longer grip the tabletop, but lie flat, exhausted, limp and melted. I will bear the marks for days. The welts, the bruises, the tenderness. I will not be able to sit without pain for days. You know this and are pleased. I slip bonelessly to the floor. You already have unzipped your pants and exposed your cock. Crying still, I grasp it. I kiss, lick, worship you, showing my devotion.You allow me this pleasure, fucking my mouth. You cum and I savour the seed of your pleasure. I'm still crying but I don't know if it is from the pain or the pleasure. You help me to my feel and take me to bed. You help me walk. Gently, you lie me on my stomach and I think for a moment that you will give me gentleness.
I'm wrong. You tie me - spread eagle to the bed. You kiss my bottom, abused as it is. Then, you tell me that my time is not finished. For twenty-two minutes I will be plugged. You hold before my eyes an enormous ginger finger, peeled, dripping with juice. I whimper and whine. I beg but you laugh. You spread my cheeks and push the fig into my anus. Hard. You hold it in place, making sure it does not slip out, despite the notch you have carved. I squirm and cry again. You ignore my struggles. My insides are on fire. burning. the juice searing my tender tissue. I sob, not even bothering trying to subdue my cries. This pleases you.
Finally, the timer goes off and you release the ginger from my bottom. Still the burn continues. I stop squirming after a few minutes and you insert one finger into my anus. I raise my hips as I am able, wanting more. You add another finger, another. another. You finger fuck me - four fingers in my anus. I beg you to let me cum, but you deny this. You pull your fingers free and force them into my mouth. You ask if I taste ginger and I say, honestly, that I do not. Then, you take me. You take my ass and fuck it. You do not make love to me. You fuck me hard, fast and I beg you for my own release. Graciously, you grant this. I scream and float on waves of pleasure and fill my bowels with your own sweet, sweet release.


Four days have passed and I my bottom is still black and blue. I smile each time I see my ass in the mirror, each time i sit and feel the sting, each time I see the heat in your eyes. I am blessed.

No comments: