Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

You are Mine You

I will take you when and where I choose.
 Know this. Your life is your own, as it always has been and always will be. I admire your intelligence, your smart mouth, your quick laugh. I admire your independence.

But know that you are mine.

 I see you putting on your make-up to go out with friends. You will enjoy your evening, drink, flirt, but you will think of me. How do I know, Because of that plug I just put in your ass. Every move you make will send reverberations through your body and you will remember me. You will enjoy your evening, but I will always be with you.

When you perch on that bar stool, looking every so elegant in your black leggings, long red tunic, black heeled boots, sipping your wine and joking with your friends, you'll feel my hand. You'll remember bending for me and accepting the marks of my ownership, the marks you need and want. You will remember lying across my lap moments before you left our home. You will remember the feel of my cock, hard with desire for you, pressing against my belly while my hand warmed your bottom, turning the creamy whiteness a hot, hot red.

And when you come home, slightly tipsy, happy from and full of joy at your Girls' Night Out, you will tell me all about it and I'll laugh with you. I'll be happy also in your pleasure. Then, then, my love, I will take you to our bed. I may or may not remove that lovely plug from your now tender ass. You'll not even ask me to, knowing if I want it out, I'll take it. If I want it in throughout the night, that is where it will stay. You'll be wet and ready for me. I might take your mouth or you tunnel or your ass. I might fuck your tits and cum on your body. You and I both know, though, that I will take you however I want and in doing so, I will give us both what we need.