Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Testing.

"Are you comfortable?"
No
"Physically or mentally?"
Physically yes, mentally no.
"Do you plan on disobeying or refusing?"
No.
"Why not?"
Because you request this of me and I want to please you.
"Even if you are embarrassed by the situation?"
yes.
"Why?"
Because my embarrassment will not harm me but this act will please you.

He smiled and i knew i was right. i hate this. i truly hate this. i am humiliated and terrified even though i know everything will turn out just fine. Still, He has never asked me to appear in public like this. True, i will know no one since I will be covered. Still, i've never had my pussy completely bare before, but
He has ordered me to shave and so I did.
He has ordered no underclothing, and so it shall be.
He has ordered that instead of panties, i will have rope tied to remind me of my allegiance to Him, and so i stand still as he adjusts the cotton rope which will serve as both my reminder and my lingerie for the day.

I dress. Professionally. i put on my black suit skirt and jacket. i button the jacket and add a scarf since i am allowed no blouse or bra beneath. The rope presses against the bud between my petals and i almost orgasm, but don't. He owns these and will tell me when i can cum. He sees my struggle and smiles. He pats my bottom and i sigh with pleasure.

"Ready?"
Yes, Sir.

He helps me into the car and we drive to work. i am his personal assistant as well as his pet. i serve Him in any way he desires. Today, however, will be a challenge. He has a meeting with other professors to discuss testing procedures and i will be required to take notes, serve refreshments and hand out documents all while feeling His rope around me. May i pass this test!

No comments: